This years UDFA with a shot to make roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
just my take, and another topic to spend time on until real football arrives..
Armstrong, Ray Ray LB Very good Athlete from top program, caught up in alumni scandal
Blake, Emory WR 6-2 Hometown guy, FWIW
Davis, Cody S 6-2 202 Position of need, has some tools
Lutzenkirchen, Philip TE 6-5 Good backup player, chance to make squad at his position or H-back
Hus, Jorgen LS 6-1 Good ones are valuable, bonus if he can actually play some at LBer
Steward, Phillip LB 6-1 Position of need, has some tools
Steeples, Robert CB 6-2 Position of Need, has some tools
Helmick,l Andrew WR 5’11 Went from not much last year to talent group, but a player with 4.3 speed always has chance

Just for conversation:). Last season, without looking, I think we kept 6-8 UDFA, but these guys I mentioned, for one reason or another didn't get drafted, yet can play the game..
train

Ram4life11

Rookie
nighttrain said:
just my take, and another topic to spend time on until real football arrives..
Armstrong, Ray Ray LB Very good Athlete from top program, caught up in alumni scandal
Blake, Emory WR 6-2 Hometown guy, FWIW
Davis, Cody S 6-2 202 Position of need, has some tools
Lutzenkirchen, Philip TE 6-5 Good backup player, chance to make squad at his position or H-back
Hus, Jorgen LS 6-1 Good ones are valuable, bonus if he can actually play some at LBer
Steward, Phillip LB 6-1 Position of need, has some tools
Steeples, Robert CB 6-2 Position of Need, has some tools
Helmick,l Andrew WR 5’11 Went from not much last year to talent group, but a player with 4.3 speed always has chance

Just for conversation:). Last season, without looking, I think we kept 6-8 UDFA, but these guys I mentioned, for one reason or another didn't get drafted, yet can play the game..
train

U forgot to mention 1 of there best UDFA's, Benny Cunningham... He will make the team... There will be many UDFA'S on the team this year...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Helmick seems to be a stand up guy, the only thing I dont see him getting alot of play time with Givens, Quick, pettis, Austin and Bailey ahead of him. Unless hes turns out being amazing :p

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm pulling for Andre Martin CB. He's got some size, we're still a bit under-manned in the secondary with what, five corners now? Dude's got a pretty good size/speed combination and he played at my hometown school. So :razzed:

paceram

Pro Bowler
How about LB Jonathan Stewart? He seemed to have a very nice career at Texas A&M. Any chance he makes the Rams roster?

lockdnram21

Legend
I think cody davis,ray ray,phillip steward,benny cunningham will make team and play. Unless the wr just out perform everybody they want make the roster but might make the practice squad