''THIS WONDERLIC TEST''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I got a 37.5, and that's after seven beers (Hey! I'm retired. It's always beer thirty where I live).
Personally, I don't think this test has anything to do with a guy's ability to play football.
And, since I'm now on my eighth( the one after seven) beer, I will not try to elaborate on that
any more.
My first great-granddaughter was just born, so I'm celebrating.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
I got a 37.5, and that's after seven beers (Hey! I'm retired. It's always beer thirty where I live).
Personally, I don't think this test has anything to do with a guy's ability to play football.
And, since I'm now on my eighth( the one after seven) beer, I will not try to elaborate on that
any more.

GO RAMS!!!!
Congratulations!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
rickrawk said:
any more.

GO RAMS!!!!
Congrats!

I scored a 41, skipped/missed/ran out of time on 9 and 10. Haven't had to do math/algebra in decades.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:
any more.

GO RAMS!!!!

Congrats man. And I own a brewery so I think everyone should consume mass quantities of beer - responsibly. :7up:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
rickrawk said:
any more.

GO RAMS!!!!

Congrats!!!. What a great day for you.

I missed one on the wonderlic. And I beg to differ with it. Reserve and preserve. took it too literal. Math part was easy do in your head stuff. but then again I do that all day.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
X said:
lol. that should be one one of the questions. If you have 50 questions to answer in 12 minutes, x equals how many seconds per question?

images

"well....I run a mile in 8 minutes, so...."