''THIS WONDERLIC TEST''

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
how important is this test they make the ''draftees'' take because if the rams don`t take a ''dt'' they pretty much take ''clabourne'' from lsu who only scored a ''4'' out of 50 on the test what do guy`s think about that??????????? and sure richardson will be gone!!!!!!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's not important at all. If we do draft Claiborne his score will not mean anything, all we will see is a guy locking down half the field.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think it's meaningless.

If Marino scored a 15, and Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 50, then what's that tell you?

Either you can play ball, or you can't. Though, it is more important in gauging a QB's worth than any other position, IMO.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think the Wonderlic (reminds me of an old girlfriend) just lets teams know how much they are going to have to babysit a player. I mean you give a guy as dumb as a box of rocks a few million dollars, there is going to be trouble for somebody. So I guess the test is an investment tool. Some actuary probably plugs it into his formula for success to give the owner a ROI report.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:

If Marino scored a 15, and Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 50, then what's that tell you?

Either you can play ball, or you can't. Though, it is more important in gauging a QB's worth than any other position, IMO.
I don't know. We probably could have saved our selves from the mardy gilyard thing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
X said:

I don't know. We probably could have saved our selves from the mardy gilyard thing.
Believe it or not, Gilyard did better than Dez Bryant on that test. I have to wonder how many of these guys actually take that test seriously. "Test? Bitch, please. I can catch TDs for days."

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
steferfootball said:
X said:

Believe it or not, Gilyard did better than Dez Bryant on that test. I have to wonder how many of these guys actually take that test seriously. "Test? Bitch, please. I can catch TDs for days."

Yeah, but then you'd have to ask yourself, if this guy doesn't give a shit about a test that "could" affect his draft status, is he really going to dive into our playbook to be all he can be for us if we draft him? I mean, come on you lazy son of bitch, it takes 12 minutes!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
X said:
steferfootball said:
X said:

Yeah, but then you'd have to ask yourself, if this guy doesn't give a shit about a test that "could" affect his draft status, is he really going to dive into our playbook to be all he can be for us if we draft him? I mean, come on you lazy son of bitch, it takes 12 minutes!!!
That's a good point too.

steferfootball

Starter
Ramhusker said:
Yeah, but then you'd have to ask yourself, if this guy doesn't give a shyte about a test that "could" affect his draft status, is he really going to dive into our playbook to be all he can be for us if we draft him? I mean, come on you lazy son of bitch, it takes 12 minutes!!!
Is it really 12 minutes? Because that is only 14.4 seconds per question (50 questions). How do they even read it that fast? :shock:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
Ramhusker said:
Yeah, but then you'd have to ask yourself, if this guy doesn't give a shyte about a test that "could" affect his draft status, is he really going to dive into our playbook to be all he can be for us if we draft him? I mean, come on you lazy son of bitch, it takes 12 minutes!!!
Is it really 12 minutes? Because that is only 14.4 seconds per question (50 questions). How do they even read it that fast? :shock:
lol. that should be one one of the questions. If you have 50 questions to answer in 12 minutes, x equals how many seconds per question?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Are we playing football or splitting the atom?

I feel sorry for the young man having to put up with the baseless ridicule. Since Goodell like suspensions he should suspend who ever leaked the results for a year without pay.

When it comes to learning one size does not fit all. That's why we have assistant coaches to help them out.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
X said:
steferfootball said:
Ramhusker said:
lol. that should be one one of the questions. If you have 50 questions to answer in 12 minutes, x equals how many seconds per question?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Maybe instead of us doing mocks we should all do Wonderlic's.
" Rams on Demand where you can get your Wonderlic on in 12 minutes or less".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
does anybody know how ''luck n rg3'' did on the test?????????

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AIRWARNER13 said:
does anybody know how ''luck n rg3'' did on the test?????????
I think you have something stuck in your ? button. :sly:

Luck got a 41. I can't find RGIII's score.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
BuiltRamTough said:
Come on man these guys don't need to be book smarts to be pros it's all bs

Yeah, you are probably right but you'd expect them to be book smart to be called "college graduates". :boohoo: :grr:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You have to take Claiborne's learning disability into account as well. Things like that really do affect a person's ability to perform in a class-like setting (such as taking a Wonderlic test).

I'm a pretty good example of that. When it came to math - especially geometry - I found it so much harder than other subjects. I failed middle school geometry completely, and the highest score I got on any math test was a C. It wasn't because I didn't try; I spent sleepless nights trying to study for that subject alone. No, my failure was because I just couldn't understand the course like I could with English or science.

When you take a person who has dyslexia or some other type of reading disability and have them try to process a test and answer questions in twelve minutes, the results won't be pretty.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ramsplaya16 said:
http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

theres a sample wonderlic, i got a 33, lol...lets see how you guys do...be honest!

Only take 5 minutes, dont cheat!
What's 37.503? Can I round that up to 38?

And out of 12 questions, if you're supposed to multiply your correct answers by 4.176 to get your score, that means Claiborne only got one right? That can't be true. Why can't we see the actual test he took? That's the one I want to see. Not these samples.

But hey. At least we both scored higher than a chemist. :sly: