This Will Cheer You Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It certainly cheered me up. I turn on the 49ers-Giants game, start watching, and who do I see playing for the Giants?
Go-Ahead-TD.jpg

It seems Coach Spags has brought his superstar safety, Craig Dahl, to New York. And he's as Craig Dahl as ever.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I remember the Giants losing an absurd amount of safeties in TC and PS. The only healthy one that comes to mind is Landon Collins the rookie from LSU. Dahl is long linked to Spags and the 4 pillars. :whistle:

It was nice seeing the GMen sneak a win from the Whiners. Veeren was clutch and Donnell, Wow!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I wondered why he was still in the NFL! Never connected Spags was the DC!! Lol

Playing Dahl not only in STL but now in NY makes no practical sense at all. I can only speculate on how Spags views Dahl. I'm not gonna describe it outside of saying it envolves a French maid outfit. That is all...

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Probably Dahl understands the system, that;s why he;s with Spads? Still not fast enough to play the position, though!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
too bad they didn't trade for Chancellor..

Seahawks would be 1-4