This weekend's upset special is...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wild Card Upset Special

• Lions over Seattle

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Miami over Pittsburgh

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • NY Giants over Green Bay

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The games this weekend have 3 fairly heavy favorites;

Seattle, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay

Who do you like as an upset special and why?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could see the Giants or the Lions pulling an upset. That Giants-Packers game seems like a close contest to me. I'm not sure there's a result in that game that I'd call an upset.

Therefore, I have to go with the Lions over the Seahawks. It's tough to beat Seattle in Seattle, but the Seahawks haven't looked amazing over the past few weeks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Lions, they're playing well offensively and have the DLine that can disrupt Wussell and their passing game. My only concern with them is if they'll be able to run the ball at all. Add a quality RB to that team this off season and they could be in position to challenge GB in that division.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I really like the Lions going to Seattle

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Many love the Giants here, but as well as their defense is playing (@jrry32 still think Spagnuolo is a bad DC?) I believe the Packers get it done and the lack of a good running game finally comes back to haunt the Giants.

The Detroit Lions have not won a playoff game since 1991 and before that it was 1958 when Dwight David Eisenhower was in the White House and the Seattle Seahawks are 9-0 at home in post season and IMO that all changes tonight as the Lions upset the Seahawks at home and all those stats end.

Ram65

Legend
Giants over Packers

I placed my first ROD Dollar bets just before and threw a couple 100 on the Lions to win with nice payout. I still took the Hags -8 in a little bigger bet.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I could see the Giants or the Lions pulling an upset. That Giants-Packers game seems like a close contest to me. I'm not sure there's a result in that game that I'd call an upset.

Therefore, I have to go with the Lions over the Seahawks. It's tough to beat Seattle in Seattle, but the Seahawks haven't looked amazing over the past few weeks.
This^ is exactly the way I feel about these two games too 32!!(y)(y);):D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Many love the Giants here, but as well as their defense is playing (@jrry32 still think Spagnuolo is a bad DC?) I believe the Packers get it done and the lack of a good running game finally comes back to haunt the Giants.

The Detroit Lions have not won a playoff game since 1991 and before that it was 1958 when Dwight David Eisenhower was in the White House and the Seattle Seahawks are 9-0 at home in post season and IMO that all changes tonight as the Lions upset the Seahawks at home and all those stats end.

I'm not sure he's a good one. But no, he's not a bad one. The Giants have a ridiculous amount of talent. One of the times throwing a bunch of money around in FA worked.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure he's a good one. But no, he's not a bad one. The Giants have a ridiculous amount of talent. One of the times throwing a bunch of money around in FA worked.
You were going to say "one of the few times throwing money around worked" right?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You were going to say "one of the few times throwing money around worked" right?

I was. But I remembered there being other examples and decided that I'd rather not have an argument over it.(it's the internet; people like to nitpick)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was. But I remembered there being other examples and decided that I'd rather not have an argument over it.(it's the internet; people like to nitpick)
Haha. Gotcha. Fair enough.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The giants have won 8 out their last nine playoff games including two at GB. Unlike his brother, Eli seems to thrive in the playoffs. I'll root for the packers, but the giants have a solid chance.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Have to think maybe NYG could upset the Pack.. Other than that these first 2 games went pretty much as most of us expected...

I expect the Dolphins to get squashed tomorrow.

sport-miami_dolphins-dolphins-swim-swimming-swimming_pool-jmp090507_low.jpg