This Week With Your Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Will Hayes and his mermaid research never gets old, absolutely hilarious...

Also, Benny trying to get Gurley's vision by stealing his helmet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, Benny trying to get Gurley's vision by stealing his helmet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I got a real kick out of that one.

It's interesting though - at least to me. We all talk about Gurley's vision and what is the thing that makes him obviously a better back. Clearly the players see that as well. I realize the helmet is just a joke, but in reality, Benny is showing that he is aware of Gurley's superior vision. How great would it be if the Rams RBs rather than feel intimidated (like was obviously the case with Zac), study and learn how Gurley recognizes the holes and positioning of players? Gurley runs through some pretty small gaps and then is suddenly looking like he is running through some gaping hole. I think the thing that separates Gurley from so many backs is that he knows when a slight crease or a player out of position to make a tackle is the same as a huge hole. In fact, I think he sees some of those things as better than a hole. Depending on the defender's position, what appears to be a hole can be very misleading.

Sorry for all the gaping hole talk. Now you children out there can get yer minds out of the gutter. o_O

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't you just do "this week with Dani"?

:love::love::love:
I actually will at times. As she has those weeks where she posts more One on Ones and such, I'll do exactly that. Stay tuned.