This Video Will Give You Chills!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Brought a tear to my Dad's eye, a fan since 72. Gave me chills when I finished it....seriously...if this video doesn't get your blood runnin hot with blue and gold fever...you might be a whiners fan.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrltrDtKLQ4[/youtube]

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sure got my fuckin blood hot. Fuckin seaworms at the beginning.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had to show the fall before the uprising...killed me to do man

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love it! Let's go Rams!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Love it! GOOOOO RAMS!

PS.. WHO ARE WE???!!!! :cool:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dagonet said:
Love it! GOOOOO RAMS!

PS.. WHO ARE WE???!!!! :cool:

The brother's in horns, the undeniably thirsty, the blue and gold martyrs of yesteryear, the down trodden and beat up, the grinders and faithful, the uprising glory of a once proud fraternity, we stretch from coast to coast, and we will not be denied!!!! WE ARE THE RAMS !!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Tell the children to cover their eyes! Tell the women to cross their legs! Tell the men to grab their shields! because there is a WAR MACHINE coming and it is donning BLUE and GOLD!!!!

GO RAMS!

Graphicker

Starter
Dope Video man.. But some Audiomachine would have been epic!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTQNukKjvQo[/youtube]

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Graphicker said:
I put it on mute when the Stl part came up and got damm.

No way....i'ma check that our...that's weird

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was one bad ass video, man. LOVE the choice of music too. I'm always listening to music scores to see if I can hear one that puts a cool video together in my head and gives me goosebumps before I even make it. That's exactly how I would have done it, so excellent job!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
X said:
That was one bad ass video, man. LOVE the choice of music too. I'm always listening to music scores to see if I can hear one that puts a cool video together in my head and gives me goosebumps before I even make it. That's exactly how I would have done it, so excellent job!

Thanks Gramps :razzed: Means a lot man!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
X said:

Gramps is fine. As you can now plainly see from my (new) title, I'm fully embracing it.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
X said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
X said:

Gramps is fine. As you can now plainly see from my (new) title, I'm fully embracing it.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone :sly:

Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Brought a tear to my Dad's eye, a fan since 72. Gave me chills when I finished it....seriously...if this video doesn't get your blood runnin hot with blue and gold fever...you might be a whiners fan.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrltrDtKLQ4[/youtube]

good stuff dr! thanks for posting.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nice work Dr. CK! You've got some skills. Although I understand what you did from a creative standpoint with the lead in seeing that seacock stuff made me want to heave.