This season's Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

This season's Quinn

• Brockers

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Austin

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Ogletree

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • Jenkins

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
You know honestly with our front 7 going to be beast mode this year I see our secondary members popping off and Jenkins will have another year of getting bad passes thrown at him and fumbles with our crazy pass rush. That will help him more than anything IMO

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Went with Tavon Austin, tho it could be Olgie Olglethorpe errr Olgletree

Of course, after the Rams have a great season (and they will take the league by storm) I'd expect no less the 4-5 to crash this... beauty contest list.

Last edited:

TShram03

UDFA
Michael Brockers.

Flashed dominance more consistently last year. He TOO is kind of a physical freak when you consider his size and athleticism.

Now with Donald, Langford, Carrington by his side (and of course the stable of DEs to work with) I think he makes a big leap in year 3. Potentially reaching prime Albert Haynesworth levels. He certainly has the body and skill. I THINK he has the disposition for it (Coach Williams should get that out of everyone). Just do it game to game.

RamWoodie

Legend
On the DLine, I don't think it matters...pick your poison because the matchups change every week...it comes down to who you're up against!

I'm looking for Quick to open eyes.

Jenkins is going to really shine this year.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Went with Tavon Austin, tho it could be Olgie Olglethorpe errr Olgletree

Of course, after the Rams have a great season (and they will take the league by storm) I'd expect no less the 4-5 to crash this... beauty contest list.

Ha!! Slapshot has got to be the one the Top 5 sports movies ever!!

upload_2014-7-5_19-41-46.jpeg
upload_2014-7-5_19-43-43.jpeg
sorry :hijack:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
How good is Alec Olgetree??? 49er fans will be wishing they had him as part of their linebacker core. He was special as a rookie under Tim Walton, he'll be lights out under Gregg Williams who started as a linebacker coach. I'm setting the bar at five defensive touchdowns for Olgetree alone.

On defense Rams will be Riding that Midnight Train from Georgia...Alec Olgetree!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It might be unlikely, but I am going with Robert Quinn to be this years Robert Quinn.

Seriously though, what if Quinn could make another leap as big as the one he made last year?
Is that even possible? What would that even look like?!!!

VinceF15

UDFA
Alec Ogletree. I think he will have a monster year playing under Gregg Williams (as will many other players). But I think Tree will have the most dominant year defensively for the Rams outside of Quinn.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The guy who I think is going to really bust onto the scene is Brockers. Under Williams' system and with help from Quinn and Long, he could have a huge season shutting down the passing game as well as stuffing the run. I predict ten sacks.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I gotta go with Jenkins and Brockers. I think both guys have a real shot at being among the best at their position. Jenkins didn't exactly thrive last year, but we've seen what he can do. Not even Quinn made a splash in Year 1 the way Jenkins did... the guy has star power. He just has that "it" factor.

Brockers will breakout in a big way also IMO. But as a DT, his results will be slightly less visible in general. He won't get the recognition of a Quinn or Jenkins.

Ogletree... hard to say. I can see him having a big year, but I can also see him needing another year before he really starts to shine. Hard to say.

On offense... I think Bradford and Tavon get the most attention. I think Tavon will just light it up. I don't care what anyone says about his rookie year... I think he had a special season and he really showed me something. He had those brief flashes of greatness that we typically see from rookies who go on to be big time players.

P.S. What the hell is my avatar?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm going with Ogletree like the others. He made noticeable progress throughout his rookie year. Now he's had an offseason to digest it all and has a better coordinator who will know how better how to employ him. There may be an adjustment period due to a more aggressive scheme, but I bet it will be short if it happens at all. By the end of the year, finding Ogletree on an All-Pro list will be about as surprising as finding water in a swimming pool.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The guy who I think is going to really bust onto the scene is Brockers. Under Williams' system and with help from Quinn and Long, he could have a huge season shutting down the passing game as well as stuffing the run. I predict ten sacks.
I don't know if Brockers can almost double his sack total from last year (5.5) considering the rest of our front 7 will be swarming all over the QB too!:D

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't know if Brockers can almost double his sack total from last year (5.5) considering the rest of our front 7 will be swarming all over the QB too!:D
I expect many moments like I see in my Madden games where I "save" the opposing QB from being sacked by one of my teammates.... by sacking him myself.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I voted Jenkins. In this defense he's going to have a chance to shine with his physicality.

In fact, I boldly predict that Janoris Jenkins will represent the Rams in the Pro Bowl this season.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Will not go with a glamour position or in early part of career. I will go for the one who almost got away. Saffold.

May not get to Top 100, but I think he will be next one dominant all-Pro at his position.