This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Just had this message pop up on a reply I posted... am I on some kind of probation and no one told me?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't think so. I'll check into it. Or someone who knows might chime in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm trying to make it so that newly registered members (spambots) have to have their threads go to a moderation queue before being visible, but this software is so fucking complicated, that it affects every poster, so I rolled it back. I'm trying to find a way to mass update all users and the permissions cache to work around it, but I'm getting too pissed off. Maybe later.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm trying to make it so that newly registered members (spambots) have to have their threads go to a moderation queue before being visible, but this software is so freaking complicated, that it affects every poster, so I rolled it back. I'm trying to find a way to mass update all users and the permissions cache to work around it, but I'm getting too pissed off. Maybe later.
Ah. Figured it might be something like that. You working on trying to block the spammers?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ah. Figured it might be something like that. You working on trying to block the spammers?
Yeah. It was incredibly simple to do on the other board software I had, but this one requires 20 different steps to accomplish it. I'm sure I did it right, but for whatever reason, it's making *some* of the existing members go through the moderation queue. I'll take another swing at it later. It's annoying me now.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I for one will miss those threads. I enjoy reading through a nonsensical paragraph about moisturizing gel. I also enjoy hitting those links... NOT!

Thanks for all the hard work you do.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah but it may not be a bad idea to put Boffo in a moderation queue. That guy.

Wait... he's reading this - isn't he.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Yeah. It was incredibly simple to do on the other board software I had, but this one requires 20 different steps to accomplish it. I'm sure I did it right, but for whatever reason, it's making *some* of the existing members go through the moderation queue. I'll take another swing at it later. It's annoying me now.
The anti-spam software is blocking boffo? I think it's working perfectly. :snicker:

I for one will miss those threads. I enjoy reading through a nonsensical paragraph about moisturizing gel. I also enjoy hitting those links... NOT!

Thanks for all the hard work you do.

I quite enjoyed the nonsense, I'd get half way through a paragraph only to realise that it wasn't one of my threads.