This man is a national treasure

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Love it. Thanks for posting @OldSchool

Baseball has always been my first love. I dreamed of playing catcher for the Dodgers when I was a kid. I imitated Steve Garvey at the plate.

Vin is a classic voice. But all things must pass. We will enjoy him while we can.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My favorite Dodger of all time.

Listening to him, takes me back to my childhood.

His effortless candor, is unmatched by anyone in sports.
He is the greatest at his craft and it's doubtfull anyone will ever reach Scullys' level again.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice piece!! " IF it only cost $20 a head to go to Baseball and Football games today, What Fun that would be!!(y)

fearsomefour

Legend
My favorite Dodger of all time.

Listening to him, takes me back to my childhood.

His effortless candor, is unmatched by anyone in sports.
He is the greatest at his craft and it's doubtfull anyone will ever reach Scullys' level again.
Amen.
I used to sneak a little portable radio under my covers when I was a little kid and go to sleep listening to Vin or Chick call games.
Good memories.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Amen.
I used to sneak a little portable radio under my covers when I was a little kid and go to sleep listening to Vin or Chick call games.
Good memories.
Chick was a great one too.
That guy wore his passion for the Lakers on his sleave.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Soak up Vin Scully.

They don't make 'em like that anymore.