This is why you build your team to win OUR division

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Denver is in no way ready for this physical team.

ANY team in the NFC WEST would have been much more prepared.

Cory

UDFA
Like I been telling people. Defense wins championships! You can have all these shiny cool toys and the best qb in the game but when you go against an elite D I will take them any day of the week.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It doesnt hurt to have the officials on your side either.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Been more than 1 no call on seaderal, harvins 2nd run was sprung by a hold at the los, the blatant no call on the PI that would have put Denver first and goal, the play where the official warned bryant about taunting instead of just throwin the flag to assert control of the game. The officials have been lettin seaderal get away with crap all season, just thought the NFL would have enough respect for its fans to give us an unbiased crew for the SB.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is why i want a CB, FS and OLb drafted in the top 2 rounds. With trade backs of course for extra picks.