This is officially who we're picking

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yes, one more of these threads because we don't have enough of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this picture is definitely of the person we're drafting. So deal with it.

3LpZO6X.png

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Or we take Laremy Tunsil and run the ball every down. Am I rite QB's who needs em.
Or Ezekiel Elliot, you can never have enough RB's. That and since Snisher has taken over they've drafted a rb everytime, and everytime earlier in the draft.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, one more of these threads because we don't have enough of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this picture is definitely of the person we're drafting. So deal with it.

3LpZO6X.png

ive always thought Jared Wentz was the best QB in this draft

3LpZO6X.png

Yeeessshhhh...

That picture instantly made me think of this old Mel Gibson movie Man Without A Face:

manwithoutaface.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
With the first pick in the 2016 NFL draft, the Los Louis Rams select Carsed Gontz.

Epic moment in football history

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I had a nightmare last night that we drafted an unknown TE.....ugh.....
Freaked me out........
giphy.gif