This is more my flavor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/gil-brandt/171004" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-draf ... ndt/171004</a>

I love these picks in the 1st

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wouldn't, not w/ Jarvis Jones still there. And @ 22, I guess Cordarrelle would be the best of the remaining bunch. I'd try to trade down there.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Just what the Rams need from their first round picks, the fourth (possibly fifth) best safety and a receiver that (in all likelihood) won't significantly contribute for at LEAST a year.

Gil Brandt is just fantastic.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
to tell you the truth, I'm a Matt Elam guy. But i take Reid over Cyprien all day everyday. But i also agree with taking J. Jones if he is there. He would be an excellent addition. Watching the games i saw of him, he is a beast, i dont quite understand the haters.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Gil Brandt should just stop. He seems like a sweet old man and all, but he is half senile at this point. I hear him make comments on Sirius NFL radio that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Hang it up Gil.....

V3

Hall of Fame
I think my preferred flavor would be to trade out of the first round completely. I don't like the first round talent much at all. This is the least excited I've ever been for a draft.

...but since this is reality and the Rams would probably never find any takers because all the other teams know this first round is relatively weak, I'd probably go with Jones, Richardson, Eifert (you read correctly), Woods, Ogletree, Hunter, or Hopkins; whatever order you like as dictated by what's available at the pick.

I'm sure some might find the Eifert pick a little surprising but I really think he's going to be a Pro Bowler and I'm not really thrilled with Kendricks all that much. Cook can be moved to the slot to make room for Eifert and Kendricks when/if they want to run a 2 TE set.

Whatever happens, I DO NOT want Lacy anywhere in the first round and I'm not even sure I'd want him in the 2nd round either. That is probably the one player I don't want on the Rams so that pretty much guarantees he'll be one of the Rams' picks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
V3 said:
I'm sure some might find the Eifert pick a little surprising but I really think he's going to be a Pro Bowler and I'm not really thrilled with Kendricks all that much. Cook can be moved to the slot to make room for Eifert and Kendricks when/if they want to run a 2 TE set.

Interesting!

Good break from the think tank.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
V3 said:
Re-hee-heeeealllllllllyyyyyy......... ?

http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?p=108133#p108133

V3

Hall of Fame
The Dude said:
V3 said:

Great minds....you know.

You'll have to excuse my missing that post. I'm a newbie. :cheese:

The guy has very good combine numbers that show on the tape and when they guy goes up for a contested ball, he comes down with it. Just throw the ball up for grabs and let him do the rest. Most have been mocking him in the 20s but I think he'll go earlier than that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
V3 said:
The Dude said:
V3 said:

Great minds....you know.

You'll have to excuse my missing that post. I'm a newbie. :cheese:

The guy has very good combine numbers that show on the tape and when they guy goes up for a contested ball, he comes down with it. Just throw the ball up for grabs and let him do the rest. Most have been mocking him in the 20s but I think he'll go earlier than that.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to have seen that post. I had to do a board search for it.
It's an intriguing thought though. Thinking outside the box. Breaking paradigms, and other assorted idioms.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Huge Kendricks fan here! I would let a team trade up to #22 if they really wanted Eifert but dats dats dats all folks.

Watch Kendricks and Cook in '13 just watch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2