This is effing great. HAHA 49ers boss is something else...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend

He hasn't fully mastered coach speak yet. Experienced head coaches say alot but nothing at the same time. This guy was just trying to say nothing. I'd imagine he'll get better week by week.

Yep...fast forward a couple of years...."we will fix that, we will get that fixed...."

fearsomefour

Legend
I think he is a guy that players will buy into and that is half the battle....the other half is finding a good staff.

fearsomefour

Legend
One of my favorite parts was.....What are you going to do next?? What do ya mean?? Like what did I do yesterday or what am I gonna do after I leave here right now? LMAO!!!
I know, I half expected his to say...."well, as soon as we are done here Im gonna grab a sandwich...."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
One of my favorite parts was.....What are you going to do next?? What do ya mean?? Like what did I do yesterday or what am I gonna do after I leave here right now? LMAO!!!
Ha.

"Well, I'm gonna open my mouth and then make some shapes with it while my vocal chords vibrate, and that should produce some words."

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He seemed annoyed and like he wanted nothing to do with that interview from the start. I could see the players liking him.