This is effing great. HAHA 49ers boss is something else...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The guy HAS to know how to coach because otherwise I can't see how he even impressed enough in the interview process to even get the job.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
LMAO

And I thought George W. was bad....

" Time to find and kill them terrorist killers"

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I thought he acted like a guy who knew the other guy was trying to get him to say something controversial and he gave him the Belicheat

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I felt like I was watching an old episode of the 'Chris Farley show' - what a bumbling baboon!

upload_2015-1-16_16-23-22.jpeg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This idiot is interview gold. Seriously, I don't think this guy has much goin' on between the ears. I thought Linehan was hard to watch in an interview, but this guy....wow. Nothing Belicheat about this interview, and I think ol' Bill would be criminally offended at that comment Thordaddy. I question whether this Tomsula is even able to use a toilet without assistance......

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
:LOL:

So man great things

1. Microphone. Never moves. And he held it so close to his face that you could hear him panting.

2. "Fi-ff-great!" :LOL:

3. "I Wouldn't say that but I wouldn't say it , either." o_O

Looked like nothing more than a yes man. What a downgrade.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He hasn't fully mastered coach speak yet. Experienced head coaches say alot but nothing at the same time. This guy was just trying to say nothing. I'd imagine he'll get better week by week.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I feel sorry for any Neanderthals who were viewing this video. Tomfoolery gives them a bad name.

But fate, I hope he sucks this much as a coach. This is hysterical. :D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What I heard was Niner players love him because he is a players coach. Sometimes that works well and sometimes it does not. We will see.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Well, this is California and appearances matter, even in the backtarded Bay Area. The optics sure seem like the Raiders hire was better than the 9ers and it's been a while since that's happened. And Frank Caliendo probably had a joygasm knowing all the material this guy's gonna give him.

That being said, unfortunately, Tomsula could turn out to be a sloppier, younger, more raw, football version of Darryl Sutter. Sure, I'm hoping he puts the 9ers in their rightful place, 4th . . . 4th best team in the Bay Area, but you never know.
Cheers to a bad future for the ers!
1. Stanford
2. Raiders
3. Cal.
4.tie 9ers / SJSU

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why would you want Mick Foley on our staff?
I mean, he's cool and all .... but still.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I may have to go out of my way to watch the coaches interview after the SF losses.
This guy has the potential for many golden moments.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
In all honesty, who knows...he could end up being a great coach just not good at being asked questions on the spot. I mean, the guy asking the questions was kind of trying to come at him from an angle more along the lines of "gotcha" rather than trying to get information out of him. Kind of reminds me of Elliott Davis on "You paid for it"...or Michael Moore in his documentaries.

But I still love seeing a division foe look like a freaking goombah at the microphone!

Remember Ray Malavasi at the mike????

markstewart67

Rookie
One of my favorite parts was.....What are you going to do next?? What do ya mean?? Like what did I do yesterday or what am I gonna do after I leave here right now? LMAO!!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Oooohhh ... this guy is going to produce some doozies of pressers AND meme's lol

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wonder how he's gonna respond when Kapernick sulks after 4 turnover game? That oughta be interesting.