This is a Test

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm having trouble uploading photos from my Library, So I'm going to try doing it from a few Different Files here. Don't hate the pictures if they come up!:LOL:
3.jpg
condoleeza-rice-browns.jpg
101_0202 (1).jpg
101_0332.jpg
3.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When I insert these photos they come up, but when I 'Post' the thread, I get these messages! I don't understand it, and I running a computer scan as we Speak. anyone have any clues!?
I just scanned my PC, and It came back Clean! I went to another Form and tried posting the same Photos, and had NO Problem!! Is anyone else having any problems Today!?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What site are you using to post your images? I'm using Tiny Pic and it seems to be working fine as you can see from the image posted below.

359w8ww.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What site are you using to post your images? I'm using Tiny Pic and it seems to be working fine as you can see from the image posted below.

359w8ww.jpg
All I have been doing is going to My personal saved photos, in my photo Library, as always. using the upload a file key, here at ROD
8B46BDEF23AAD39F95E3E52A90F23F.jpg
It shows the photo fine, then when I hit post I get this

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
All I have been doing is going to My personal saved photos, in my photo Library, as always. using the upload a file key, here at RODView attachment 3354 It shows the photo fine, then when I hit post I get this

I think what the problem may be is that you have to have your personal photos hosted by a site that supplies the bandwidth. Go to http://tinypic.com/ and start an account. It's free and I'll walk you through the saving and posting of images if you don't know how.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think what the problem may be is that you have to have your personal photos hosted by a site that supplies the bandwidth. Go to http://tinypic.com/ and start an account. It's free and I'll walk you through the saving and posting of images if you don't know how.
Ok. Thanks. I'll give this a shot. But I'll have to get back to you later, if I need help. I have an appointment I have to go to now! Thanks again! (It just doesn't make sense because I posted one of the pictures @ Ramstalk just to see if it would Take, and it did!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
101_0332.jpg
this is supposed to be a "Personal photo of me" It up loads as such when I bring it up, I hit post and it turns into this shit! THIS IS RUINING MY ROD EXPERIANCE because I can no longer share any Fun, Family, or Football Photos. HERE! ( I have no problem on other Forums, just HERE! NO MATTER WHAT I TRY!) not happy, not amused!!!!!

Last edited:

PhxRam

View attachment 3358 this is supposed to be a "Personal photo of me" It up loads as such when I bring it up, I hit post and it turns into this crap! THIS IS RUINING MY ROD EXPERIANCE because I can no longer share any Fun, Family, or Football Photos. HERE! ( I have no problem on other Forums, just HERE! NO MATTER WHAT I TRY!) not happy, not amused!!!!!

looks fine to me

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
looks fine to me
8B46BDEF23AAD39F95E3E52A90F23F.jpg
LOL!! This is the 1st time it's worked in 24 hrs. Did you do something!? NOW ALL THE PICTURES I TRIED TO SEND YESTERDAY HAVE APPEARED! Have a good laugh, on me!!:D :D

Last edited: