This has got to be the most ironic thing I've seen...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I love watching the cowboys lose almost as much as I like watching my Rams win. I'm stuck in Arkansas surrounded by Cowboys fans. They play the cowboys games here every week along with a Jason Garrett pre game show. Makes me sick.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Due to the spread of the game I Lost a chunk of change, but I didn't mind, too much, because the Cowbells LOST!!(y)

Alan

Legend
The fact that the fan base of every NFL team thinks the refs are out to get them should tell everyone something about the validity of conspiracy theory shouldn't it. :LOL:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10407126_929335823753055_678941128860463530_n.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I love watching the cowboys lose almost as much as I like watching my Rams win. I'm stuck in Arkansas surrounded by Cowboys fans. They play the cowboys games here every week along with a Jason Garrett pre game show. Makes me sick.
I'll be stuck with that as well in July lol But I heard they show a lot of Rams games on cable too.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I'll be stuck with that as well in July lol But I heard they show a lot of Rams games on cable too.

Maybe more in the part of the state your going not here on the western side of Arkansas but Ive got sunday ticket so Its all good. I think they had 2 Rams games on TV here that wasnt the monday or thursday game and one was when we played the cowboys. I think the other was the Chiefs game.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Maybe more in the part of the state your going not here on the western side of Arkansas but Ive got sunday ticket so Its all good. I think they had 2 Rams games on TV here that wasnt the monday or thursday game and one was when we played the cowboys. I think the other was the Chiefs game.
Yeah, right near little rock is where they show a majority of teams. I always get the ticket regardless. It's way too fucking cool not to get.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
How about this? I live in Bellevue, WA (one lake away from Seattle). After every Shehawk game, there's a Seahawk Report. Now, keep in mind that the fans here are HAPPY, with one SB in the bag and one more "expected." I think that beats depressed Cowboys fans.

SierraRam

Recreational User
It only took one week for the Cowboy fans to forget they
shouldn't have been playing the Packers in the first place!
images

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Isn't it something how Fans can ruin everything?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The fact that the fan base of every NFL team thinks the refs are out to get them should tell everyone something about the validity of conspiracy theory shouldn't it. :LOL:

I think it is ironic that Dallas fans can think that the refs didnt want them to win. Over the years(back to the 70's) I recall them always getting the calls their way.

This particular call will lead to a rules change. It's just like the rule change the year after New England was allowed to mug the Rams in the Superbowl, except the only change was the refs had to be told to start enforcing an existing rule that they should have enforced at that game and every game prior. I don't feel for Dallas fans in the least.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - all those other fan bases are idiots.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
It's just like the rule change the year after New England was allowed to mug the Rams in the Superbowl,
Actually, it took 3 years before that happened. That mugging was a big part of the NE defense, and the means for how they won 3 SBs. For instance, how they kept getting past Manning in '03 and '04. Dungy had had enough and took it to the Competition Committee in '05.

Hardly a coincidence they haven't won SB since then.

Alan

Legend
Elmgrovegnome with a mixed bag:
I think it is ironic that Dallas fans can think that the refs didnt want them to win. Over the years(back to the 70's) I recall them always getting the calls their way.

This particular call will lead to a rules change.
As a lifelong Cowgirls hater I've often thought the same thing in the past. After careful analysis (usually during the offseason :LOL:) I came to the conclusion that bad calls don't affect good to great teams (as the usually were) nearly as much as they do to teams like the Cards who usually need every break they can get to win. Which kind of colors your perception of that. :unsure: :cautious: :LOL:

I think you're right about an upcoming rule change. Or at least an upcoming rule clarification. Never leave anything to a referee's common sense because they don't have any. :eek: ;)

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 validating what I've always thought:
Yeah - all those other fan bases are idiots.
It's a good thing we have a few posters such as yourself to raise our boat above the normal level of stupidity. :love: ;) :LOL:

fearsomefour

Legend
It only took one week for the Cowboy fans to forget they
shouldn't have been playing the Packers in the first place!
images
Gotta disagree here.
This is how fans blow things out of proportion. The call that went against Detroit (well, for, then reversed) is all anyone remembers. But, that play was followed by a 10 yard punt and 2 third down penalties (legit flags) that kept a Dallas drive alive that led to a TD, instead of a FG. Detroit also got the ball back and did nothing with it.
It was a big play in a big moment, but, that play alone is not why Detroit lost.
The call that went against Dallas vs. GB, again, was a bad call (Im sure it was "correct" given the vague and stupid language in that rule....I don't see how gaining possession and taking two steps in not a catch) but Cowboys conveniently forget Murray fumbling inside the GB 5.
Dallas had plenty of opportunities to win that game.
All of that said, screw the refs.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta disagree here.
This is how fans blow things out of proportion. The call that went against Detroit (well, for, then reversed) is all anyone remembers. But, that play was followed by a 10 yard punt and 2 third down penalties (legit flags) that kept a Dallas drive alive that led to a TD, instead of a FG. Detroit also got the ball back and did nothing with it.
It was a big play in a big moment, but, that play alone is not why Detroit lost.
The call that went against Dallas vs. GB, again, was a bad call (Im sure it was "correct" given the vague and stupid language in that rule....I don't see how gaining possession and taking two steps in not a catch) but Cowboys conveniently forget Murray fumbling inside the GB 5.
Dallas had plenty of opportunities to win that game.
All of that said, screw the refs.

What people also forget was the NFL came out and said that there was not 1 but three blown calls on the popular non-PI play - in effect, any 3 of them giving them a first down..Besides the PI, the same LB should have been called for defensive holding...as well as dez bryant running onto the field, helmet off, to argue, unsportsman like..