This happened

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The top dog at that station is obviously a cheater fan.

The people of Pittsburgh should be outraged by this firing.

It's unfortunate but things like this have to draw the harshest responses otherwise it spirals out of control because the punishment isn't enough and the next person takes it to another level, and then another and then another and so on.

It's sad to see someone lose their job but whomever did it knew they were going to get let go.

@RamFanInPC called it. I'm guessing he has some experience "inside" the media too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It's unfortunate but things like this have to draw the harshest responses otherwise it spirals out of control because the punishment isn't enough and the next person takes it to another level, and then another and then another and so on.

You have a point. But I'm pretty sure many Steeler fans consider the Patriots a bitter rival. The station manager might have a face some backlash from viewers over that for a bit.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

It's sad to see someone lose their job but whomever did it knew they were going to get let go.

@RamFanInPC called it. I'm guessing he has some experience "inside" the media too.
What if it was RFIP? Lol