This guy needs to get murdered in prison

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Charles Manson has managed to stay alive so far...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shit, you don't even have to pay me. I'll do it myself. Torture, making him beg for death, the whole fucking thing.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I concur. I don't like thinking about this story, let alone writing about it. He's a freaking monster that i would kill real slow.
People like this need boiling in oil, 1 inch at a time! Same for rapists!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Jeffrey Dahmer was beaten to death in a Maximum Security Prison. Granted, he had a cellmate, but that's the guy who did it...

Won't matter how much FDOC wants to protect him. Unless they put him in a SuperMax, someone will have a chance at him if they want one. The only question will be...will they?

Usually, the retribution jailhouse murders are for victimizers of others. I dunno how that would apply to a guy who killed his own children, as heinous as that is, and it IS grossly heinous.

Not being a hardened criminal on death row... I just don't have much insight into the politics of that mindset...

Trust me this sorry human being will Not be housed with another inmate. He will be housed alone. Another way that state DOC's can deal with high profile local state event like this, is to trade them, one for one, far away to another state where this kind of worthless offender can hide anonymously much easier in a far away prison system.