This guy needs to get murdered in prison

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dad accused of throwing 5-year-old off bridge in Florida

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — The father of a 5-year-old girl pulled his daughter from the back seat of his car and then threw her off the approach to the Sunshine Skyway bridge into the bay about 60 feet below, police said Thursday.

It wasn't clear why 25-year-old John Nicholas Jonchuck threw his daughter or whether she was alive at the time, though an officer who witnessed it said he "thought he heard the child scream," St. Petersburg police Chief Anthony Holloway said at a news conference.

Police records said Jonchuck was separated from Phoebe's mother and the two had a rocky relationship, with Jonchuck trying to get a restraining order against her as recently as last month. Jonchuck had custody of Phoebe and they lived with his father in Tampa.

Phoebe's mother, Michelle Kerr, said she last saw her daughter and Jonchuck on Christmas Eve. They had a nice evening together and then he called child protective services on her and made false abuse allegations, she said.

"He does the Jekyll and Hyde. It's just something that goes on in his head, he just wasn't wired right," she told The Associated Press.

And yet, Kerr said that she never imagined Jonchuck would hurt Phoebe.

This booking photo provided by the Pinellas County Jail shows John Jonchuck. The 25-year-old faces a …
"I always saw him as a good dad. She would always say, 'I love you daddy.' She loved her dad," Kerr said.

Both she and Jonchuck had several run-ins with authorities over domestic violence situations, according to documents.

On Thursday, just after midnight, police saw Jonchuck's Chrysler PT Cruiser speeding toward the bridge at 100 mph. By the time an officer caught up with him, Jonchuck had pulled over.

Jonchuck got out and started toward the officer, who pulled his weapon. Then Jonchuck went around to the passenger side of his car and got Phoebe out from the back seat and tossed her over the railing.

Jonchuck faces first-degree murder charges. His first court hearing is scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

"He lawyered up," Holloway said. "He really didn't want to talk."

Jail records didn't list the name of Jonchuck's attorney.

Phoebe's body was recovered an hour and a half later about a mile from the bridge. Rescue crews tried to revive her. She was pronounced dead at 2:44 a.m. An autopsy is pending.

After throwing his daughter, officers said Jonchuck got back in the car and led police on a chase into a neighboring county. At one point, he turned his car around and started driving toward officers. They eventually stopped him with traffic spikes.

Jonchuck also faces charges of aggravated assault with a motor vehicle on a law enforcement officer and aggravated fleeing and eluding police.

Authorities said Jonchuck filed a restraining order against the child's mother last month, but it's not clear why and it wasn't granted.

Also, Jonchuck called officers when Phoebe's mother showed up at her Tampa day care in 2013, according to a police . He told officers that he had a restraining order against her.

Jonchuck said then they had recently separated after eight years and because of Kerr's "violent actions," he obtained the order. Kerr left the daycare without seeing her child. It's not clear whether Jonchuck had actually gotten a restraining order.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We've been horrified by this story all morning here in my office.

I have a hard time even driving over that bridge... scared of heights. I've been sick thinking about that poor girl.

One of the gals in my office says that he needs to be thrown off the bridge. Now that I think about it though... that would be too kind for this piece of shit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The entire thing is repulsive. I read about it today online and I just can't get it..........

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yes he does need to be murdered in prison, but first he needs to get anally raped about 50 times.

POS.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I hate this shit. It always hits me hard.
I can't believe people can be this fucked up.

A helpless child.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
What a peice of shit... my sons around the same age so this hits home.

It will get out what he did and when he hits gen pop, he'll get dealt with.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Dad accused of throwing 5-year-old off bridge in Florida

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — The father of a 5-year-old girl pulled his daughter from the back seat of his car and then threw her off the approach to the Sunshine Skyway bridge into the bay about 60 feet below, police said Thursday.

It wasn't clear why 25-year-old John Nicholas Jonchuck threw his daughter or whether she was alive at the time, though an officer who witnessed it said he "thought he heard the child scream," St. Petersburg police Chief Anthony Holloway said at a news conference.

Police records said Jonchuck was separated from Phoebe's mother and the two had a rocky relationship, with Jonchuck trying to get a restraining order against her as recently as last month. Jonchuck had custody of Phoebe and they lived with his father in Tampa.

Phoebe's mother, Michelle Kerr, said she last saw her daughter and Jonchuck on Christmas Eve. They had a nice evening together and then he called child protective services on her and made false abuse allegations, she said.

"He does the Jekyll and Hyde. It's just something that goes on in his head, he just wasn't wired right," she told The Associated Press.

And yet, Kerr said that she never imagined Jonchuck would hurt Phoebe.

This booking photo provided by the Pinellas County Jail shows John Jonchuck. The 25-year-old faces a …
"I always saw him as a good dad. She would always say, 'I love you daddy.' She loved her dad," Kerr said.

Both she and Jonchuck had several run-ins with authorities over domestic violence situations, according to documents.

On Thursday, just after midnight, police saw Jonchuck's Chrysler PT Cruiser speeding toward the bridge at 100 mph. By the time an officer caught up with him, Jonchuck had pulled over.

Jonchuck got out and started toward the officer, who pulled his weapon. Then Jonchuck went around to the passenger side of his car and got Phoebe out from the back seat and tossed her over the railing.

Jonchuck faces first-degree murder charges. His first court hearing is scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

"He lawyered up," Holloway said. "He really didn't want to talk."

Jail records didn't list the name of Jonchuck's attorney.

Phoebe's body was recovered an hour and a half later about a mile from the bridge. Rescue crews tried to revive her. She was pronounced dead at 2:44 a.m. An autopsy is pending.

After throwing his daughter, officers said Jonchuck got back in the car and led police on a chase into a neighboring county. At one point, he turned his car around and started driving toward officers. They eventually stopped him with traffic spikes.

Jonchuck also faces charges of aggravated assault with a motor vehicle on a law enforcement officer and aggravated fleeing and eluding police.

Authorities said Jonchuck filed a restraining order against the child's mother last month, but it's not clear why and it wasn't granted.

Also, Jonchuck called officers when Phoebe's mother showed up at her Tampa day care in 2013, according to a police . He told officers that he had a restraining order against her.

Jonchuck said then they had recently separated after eight years and because of Kerr's "violent actions," he obtained the order. Kerr left the daycare without seeing her child. It's not clear whether Jonchuck had actually gotten a restraining order.

So I just got done watching the Vikings season 2, and this guy sounds like the perfect candidate for a "Blood Eagle".

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Unfortunately, due to the nature of his crime, and the media making it a big case, I'm sure he'll get protective custody. That's not to say he wouldn't get beat the fuck up (or worse) because PC is also full of gang dropouts. I hope he gets sodomized with a broom handle, then they break the handle giving him hundreds of anal splinters.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

"This guy needs to get murdered in prison"!

FDOC has been ordered by the Feds (US district Courts) about two decades ago to ensure that no harm will ever come to offenders like this. FDOC has an entire Chapter 33 basically Florida State Law on Protective Management/Protective Custody. Offenders like him will be placed in very secure area of several PM units that have officials/officers to perfrom special baby sitting duties mandated by the Feds at great expense & cost to Florida's residences who might pay Florida taxes.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"This guy needs to get murdered in prison"!

FDOC has been ordered by the Feds (US district Courts) about two decades ago to ensure that no harm will ever come to offenders like this. FDOC has an entire Chapter 33 basically Florida State Law on Protective Management/Protective Custody. Offenders like him will be placed in very secure area of several PM units that have officials/officers to perfrom special baby sitting duties mandated by the Feds at great expense & cost to Florida's residences who might pay Florida taxes.
Such a waste of tax dollars. Especially if he gets life in prison.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Such a waste of tax dollars. Especially if he gets life in prison.
Its so great that the Feds by US District Court Judge can make determinations that cost the States so much of our % of the collected taxes. While the Feds just print & borrow. States have a fixed amount & are required by law to balance that budget. Feds never balance theirs. These US Court Judge actions & mandates usually last & go on forever. Then the state must spend more money on a yearly basis each year to prove & show thru inspections & certified documents submitted sometime quarterly & some annually to the US Court Judge that they are in compliance with his orders. Think on that for a moment.....how may state officials now are hired & offices supported just to be in compliance with one US District Judge the bad thing the Feds (US Courts) have hundreds of thousands of theses orders ongoing through out the 50 states.

Way too much power in the hands of ONE federal judge!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
His wife needs to slide down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol as well. Stuff I was reading about her yesterday was pretty triflin. Her quotes almost make her seem indifferent to the situation. Both need pain in copious amounts. Call Marsellus Wallace.

pulp_fiction3870.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The crazy thing is that it costs more to execute someone than to imprison them for life. Unsure if that is the truth.

I did read last week that a state was seriously considering bringing back the electric chair and firing squad. Apparently, the drugs that are used in lethal injection are tough to come by.
I don't care what they use. They could inject Stu's ridiculously hot, chili pepper oil into some of these pricks for all I care.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I concur. I don't like thinking about this story, let alone writing about it. He's a fucking monster that i would kill real slow.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have always heard that, in Prison, Inmates tend to take a dim view of people who Harm Defense-less Children, and have ' Special ways of dealing with them. Here's hoping things haven't changed!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Jeffrey Dahmer was beaten to death in a Maximum Security Prison. Granted, he had a cellmate, but that's the guy who did it...

Won't matter how much FDOC wants to protect him. Unless they put him in a SuperMax, someone will have a chance at him if they want one. The only question will be...will they?

Usually, the retribution jailhouse murders are for victimizers of others. I dunno how that would apply to a guy who killed his own children, as heinous as that is, and it IS grossly heinous.

Not being a hardened criminal on death row... I just don't have much insight into the politics of that mindset...