This face

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DIRpe.jpg

I know he's pissed because my son makes that SAME face whenever he's pissed. Slightly frowning, but lips tensed up and teeth grinding. This caught my eye when I was rewatching that game, and it's right after he was pulled out for Clemens after the game was well out of reach.

What do you figure he's pissed about specifically?

Being pulled?
Having watched his defense get lit up like a Christmas Tree for 3.9 quarters?
Not getting the opportunity to try and score?
Looking across the field at belichick or brady?
Forgot to return his Netflix DVD before he left for London?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
DIRpe.jpg

I know he's pissed because my son makes that SAME face whenever he's pissed. Slightly frowning, but lips tensed up and teeth grinding. This caught my eye when I was rewatching that game, and it's right after he was pulled out for Clemens after the game was well out of reach.

What do you figure he's pissed about specifically?

Being pulled?
Having watched his defense get lit up like a Christmas Tree for 3.9 quarters?
Not getting the opportunity to try and score?
Looking across the field at belichick or brady?
Forgot to return his Netflix DVD before he left for London?

I put his Netflix DVD (it was actually BlueRay) in the mail while he was gone so I know THAT's not it. Could be any one or all of the others though. I like that he's pissed. He should be.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I know what it is. He still misses his binkie, but he will be back after the bye week.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's funny,,, my oldest son makes that face too.

Fire in those eyes.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Can you ever imagine this guy doing the infamous Bulger eye roll? I fucking love Sammy B. he is our guy and a few people (not here) need a reality check.

bluecoconuts

Legend
All of the above? I would be too.

Hopefully this makes for one hell of a performance from him against the whiners. He and Amendola should both be fired up to make a statement. Now we need to get Jackson into the same mode he did against the Saints last year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ScotsRam said:
Can you ever imagine this guy doing the infamous Bulger eye roll? I fucking love Sammy B. he is our guy and a few people (not here) need a reality check.
You know what? I've seen him do that a few times already. :lol:

He'd do it on occasion to his receivers when they weren't in the right spot or if they ran the wrong route, or if the O-line let someone run free and light him up on 3rd down. It's actually pretty funny and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.

films-beetlejuice.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
ScotsRam said:
You know what? I've seen him do that a few times already. :lol:

He'd do it on occasion to his receivers when they weren't in the right spot or if they ran the wrong route, or if the O-line let someone run free and light him up on 3rd down. It's actually pretty funny and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.

films-beetlejuice.jpg

The eye roll? I've seen him look at guys like "REALLY? - WTF?" Haven't seen the eye roll though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Too bad Sammy's face looks like this most of the times these days. Gotta get a smile back before he gets frown wrinkles.

stan

Rookie
DIRpe.jpg

Nah he shit his pants a while back and now it is starting to burn.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
That's the same face I make mid orgasm.
Then you're doing it wrong.

FdJB7.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't care what face he makes as long as he leads tbis pathetic offense into that thing.....area at far ends of the field.....crap what is it again?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
I don't care what face he makes as long as he leads tbis pathetic offense into that thing.....area at far ends of the field.....crap what is it again?
The warning track.

I think.

Speeps

Starter
That's the definition of "if looks could kill." I bet he was pissed about getting taken out of the game for Clemens. Sam's a competitor. He rather break three ribs than come out of the game. Tough guy.