This Eagles fan is pissed...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's Philadelphia people living there are pissed in general.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That dude is funny as hell, some of his videos from years ago are great, he has some meltdowns and his mom yells at him. I believe he's from California, not from Philly, I remember years ago some guys paid for him to fly out there and have his first cheesesteak and go to his first Eagles game.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Beat me to it, was going to post this about an hour ago but lost in work. It's some funny shit.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This idiot doesn't know what he's talking about. Eagles have a legit inside linebacker now. Kiko Alonso was a top ten inside/middle linebacker in his rookie season. And this running back class is so stacked that the Eagles could get themselves a guy who's just as good as McCoy in the second or third round.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
This idiot doesn't know what he's talking about. Eagles have a legit inside linebacker now. Kiko Alonso was a top ten inside/middle linebacker in his rookie season. And this running back class is so stacked that the Eagles could get themselves a guy who's just as good as McCoy in the second or third round.
You're doing it wrong. With a sentence that long you need at least a dozen f-bombs.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Such a good trade for the Eagles if it happens, gets cap space and a player who's average to above average when healthy. So many options for RB in the draft. It will be easy to come away with a good back and they still have Sproles.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Probably the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Love my sports...this is just sad though.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I thought it wasn't a good move but Sproles is capable of filling the void. I was shocked when I saw the trade.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
dumb.gif

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I thought it was a great move. You just don't waste that kind of cap space on a RB these days.

jjab360

Legend
McCoy was a lot of Eagles' fans favorite player and pretty much their biggest star, I didn't watch the video but of course they're pissed. Can you imagine if the Rams had traded Steven Jackson when he was in his prime?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Would you waste that type of cap space on prime Marshall Faulk?
The Homer in me says yes, but I think I would seriously consider alternatives in this day and age. Without knowing the state of the football I'm not sure, but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.