This blonde really isn't helping to dismiss the stereotype

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"SANCHEZ!" :slap!: And then she follows it up with "Peyton." WOW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvTPNMEEGI[/youtube]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: This blonde really isn't helping to dismiss the stereoty

I hate poser sports fans like that.... At least do your research!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

X said:

Why the fucking hell did she say Sanchez's name first? Is she a closet Jets fan or something?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Memento said:
X said:

Why the fucking hell did she say Sanchez's name first? Is she a closet Jets fan or something?
I think she was just there for the alcohol and for the free day off from work. Sanchez's name must be thrown around a bit in New York, so she just ran with it. Like blue said. Poser bandwagon fan.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Memento said:
X said:

Blame ESPN. Since they are the only "sports coverage" channel on..well any channel and all they do is yap about 3 teams, what do you expect?

Loved the crowd reaction, btw.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

X said:
Memento said:
X said:

I think she was just there for the alcohol and for the free day off from work. Sanchez's name must be thrown around a bit in New York, so she just ran with it. Like blue said. Poser bandwagon fan.

But why Sanchez? If she was a real poser bandwagon fan (like my younger sister, unfortunately; thank fate I didn't inherit that part of her DNA), she would have said Peyton Manning's name first, followed by Brady, and then Favre. I mean, they're the most widely known, right?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

That chick was way too fucking old for Sanchez. I'm thinking she's a real blonde.

Both those girls were shit-faced though, surprised the News crew didn't try and avoid that obvious train-wreck. Then again,,, reality TV doesn't hold your attention unless there are some "real" fucking fruit loops involved. Maybe they knew exactly what they were doing by choosing them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Memento said:
X said:
Memento said:
X said:

But why Sanchez? If she was a real poser bandwagon fan (like my younger sister, unfortunately; thank fate I didn't inherit that part of her DNA), she would have said Peyton Manning's name first, followed by Brady, and then Favre. I mean, they're the most widely known, right?
Oh, I gotcha now. Well, then, I guess it all relates to the QB in question's level of "cuteness."

And I'm not commenting on that any further. :lol:

bluecoconuts

Legend

Memento said:
X said:
Memento said:
X said:

My guess would be that they're in NY, and she hears about Sanchez more than Eli.

I usually try to avoid those girls though. Although when I saw that my girlfriend's closet had both Rams and Kings jerseys in it, I knew she was a keeper. That was a good day.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler

Q: How can you tell when a blonde has been using your computer?
A: There's white-out on the monitor screen

Q: Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M's factory?
A: She kept throwing out the w's

Q: What does a blonde put behind her ears to make herself more attractive to men?
A: Her ankles

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Blonde on one side of the lake yelling across the lake at another blonde: "How do I get to the other side?"
Blonde on the other side: "You dummy, you ARE on the other side!"

Why was the blonde staring inside the refrigerator? Cuz the OJ said concentrate.

What is a blonde's mating call? Oooh... I'm soooooo drunk.

What do you call a blonde in a leather jacket? Rebel without a clue.

What does a blonde say in the morning? Who ARE you guys?

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick

Sometimes, drunk, blonde, fucking fruit loops aren't such a bad thing, no?
(at least when I was young and hangin' at bars).