This argument will never die

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sorry I fix it and please do not start any thread with the Clippers!
cropped_rams-logo-blue-white.jpg
Love the classic Blue/White scheme, but I would remove the border. Looks like a copy on top of the original. :hiding:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree with all 5 of those changes. Nice work @Dan Poplawski I especially like dropping the flames from the Titans. What were they thinking with those flames? When I hear 'Titan' I think big, or giant. What does fire have to do with a giant being. For that matter, they are almost the same as the New York Eli's. I'd like to see both figure a way to play up the whole Giant thing in their logo.

I can picture the Titans logo being a big strong dude with his arms crossed to make the T. Maybe have him in a lamb skin or loin cloth. Maybe the Titans didn't wear anything. They couldn't let him all hang out though. I wonder how to really convey the size though. Maybe have him holding a goose, that is laying a golden egg :LOL: