This argument will never die

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/05/clippers-logo-bad-agua-caliente-nba

There are several pro sports team that could dramatically improve their logos with one small change. We’ve picked out five to upgrade with a simple change. Let’s start with the Clippers…

1. Los Angeles Clippers: Get rid of the black

clippers_logo_fix.png

I thought we left the black accents back in the late ’90s where they belonged? Teams like the Mets and Knicks dropped it and instantly improved their logos. The Clippers need to follow suit and drop the black.

2. Tennessee Titans: Drop the flames

titans_logo_fix.jpg

The Titans logo has been referred to as the Flaming Thumbtack, which is a fitting name. That’s exactly what it looks like. It’s actually supposed to be a shield (I think), so what’s the deal with the flames? Extinguish them and you have a much more stylish design.

3. Texas Rangers: No more drop shadow

rangers_logo_fix.jpg

Do you know how you can tell when a logo was designed back at the turn of the century? Drop shadows. Teams have gone away from using them of late, and it’s time the Rangers hop on that trend. A simple blue outline gives the logo a much more classic look.

4. Los Angeles Angels: Add some color and no beveling

angels_logo_fix.png

You can throw beveling in the same trash bin as drop shadows. Flatter looks are in now, and for good reason: Look how snazzy that upgraded Angels logo is. All we did is drop the darker red and add some color to the halo.

5. Los Angeles Rams: Use the classic color scheme

rams_logo_fix.png

Everyone is just waiting for the Rams to return to their classic blue and yellow color scheme. Here’s how their current logo would look in the throwback colors.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Wait, so the colour of the logo on its own can elevate the play of the whole logo? Are you telling me that's what elite colours do? I'm confused.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

There are several pro sports team that could dramatically improve their logos with one small change. We’ve picked out five to upgrade with a simple change. Let’s start with the Clippers…

clippers_logo_fix.png

I thought we left the black accents back in the late ’90s where they belonged? Teams like the Mets and Knicks dropped it and instantly improved their logos. The Clippers need to follow suit and drop the black.

titans_logo_fix.jpg

The Titans logo has been referred to as the Flaming Thumbtack, which is a fitting name. That’s exactly what it looks like. It’s actually supposed to be a shield (I think), so what’s the deal with the flames? Extinguish them and you have a much more stylish design.

rangers_logo_fix.jpg

Do you know how you can tell when a logo was designed back at the turn of the century? Drop shadows. Teams have gone away from using them of late, and it’s time the Rangers hop on that trend. A simple blue outline gives the logo a much more classic look.

angels_logo_fix.png

You can throw beveling in the same trash bin as drop shadows. Flatter looks are in now, and for good reason: Look how snazzy that upgraded Angels logo is. All we did is drop the darker red and add some color to the halo.

rams_logo_fix.png

Everyone is just waiting for the Rams to return to their classic blue and yellow color scheme. Here’s how their current logo would look in the throwback colors.
Seeing the two Rams Logos next to each other only reinforces my dislike for the Gold and LOVE for the Yellow!!(y):love:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sorry I fix it and please do not start any thread with the Clippers!
cropped_rams-logo-blue-white.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Another couple of weeks of these kind of threads. :blah::blah::blah:

Everyone going sir crazy.:banghead:

mikeyboy

UDFA

clippers_logo_fix.png

titans_logo_fix.jpg

rangers_logo_fix.jpg

angels_logo_fix.png

rams_logo_fix.png

Amen brother

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Warner vs Bulger! lol!! You guys...

I thought it was going to be a Goff vs Wentz thread.