Think we should convert WR Thomas to cornerback?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Crazy idea. Except McVay has a connection: the Redskins converted a WR to a Corner while he was at Washington. Dunbar I think. He played last night when Josh Norman went down.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought he was db turned wr? Then went to Detroit.
nope he was WR .. we turned him into a FS ...due to injuries and stuff i remember him having a couple of INTs one won us a game ... the he went to the lions had something like 95 catches over a 1000 yards then they drafted CJ and his role got reduced played a little both ways and was cut

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love it. After last year's rain especially. So much to do here just a short drive or walk from where we live. Oddly, we are doing way more kayaking here than we ever did in Oregon too.
Wait...when did you leave Oregon?? What about the restaurant??? Why am I asking you all of this in a non related thread????

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree, just spitballing. Thanks.

fearsomefour

Legend
Wait, what? Has the man EVER played CB? How is he qualified? I am not flaming, just wondering what you know about this guy that makes that a possibility?

If we are just spit balling ideas, then I think the Rams should train a mule to kick FGs.

The Rams don't need a mile, they already have a horse.