Think Givens plays like he did his rookie year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
i think he has a chance. Think he will bring the dimension were lacking in passing game that Tavon is suppose to bring
I think Foles and the running game will bring back something this offense has lacked...I still think Tavon & Givens on one side, Quick & Britt on the other offer so much potential...An OC should be salivating....Me myself, I like the bunch /trips formation with Tavon or Givens mixed in with 2 trees (Britt, Cook, Quick, or Harkey)

im watching saints game and Cooks is doing everything Tavon is suppsoed to
Cook has always been dynamic...Pac-12 guy, I was always looking at Mannion & Wheaton too....When Cooks left, Mannion changed :(

From 2011 but you get the idea...

injury+rate+by+year.png
Almost like something happened in genetic evolution in 2003....and again in 2007....

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Almost like something happened in genetic evolution in 2003....and again in 2007....

Yea, it is interesting. Like everything there's probably a lot of factors at work and there's not a terribly large sample size in football. Kickoff was usually the most dangerous per play. I find it interesting though that punt returns are safer than either kick, run or pass plays. I suppose it's because there's often a fair catch on a punt. This graph came from an article around the time that they were talking about changing the kickoff from the 30 to 35 and thus more touchbacks. One thing that jumps out is that overall the trend is up which is probably more due to bettter/more diligent reporting of injury rather than actual injury incidents increasing?...

bskrilla

Starter
Yea, it is interesting. Like everything there's probably a lot of factors at work and there's not a terribly large sample size in football. Kickoff was usually the most dangerous per play. I find it interesting though that punt returns are safer than either kick, run or pass plays. I suppose it's because there's often a fair catch on a punt. This graph came from an article around the time that they were talking about changing the kickoff from the 30 to 35 and thus more touchbacks. One thing that jumps out is that overall the trend is up which is probably more due to bettter/more diligent reporting of injury rather than actual injury incidents increasing?...

I'd bet that's a big part of it. The game is probably safer than ever, but we find and report more concussions for example so the number is going up accordingly.