Things you want to share with ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
now that just sucks..not trying to rub it in or anything..but it really does suck

Thanks for sharing my pain. The funny thing is, I don't remember having that much trouble removing my garbage pail kid collection from that album when I was young.

I was sitting around getting ready for the USA game then all of a sudden a screw falls out of my glasses, I can't find the screw so can't see out of one of my eyes, so can't watch the game :(. I've now figured out that the wire from one of those wires that holds cables together actually holds the lens in place fairly well so I'll be able to go into work without any problem :(.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I found a Silver Certificate when going through tonight's cash. I was excited for as long as it took me to google its value. I kept it anyway cuz I'm a geek that way.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was sitting around getting ready for the USA game then all of a sudden a screw falls out of my glasses, I can't find the screw so can't see out of one of my eyes, so can't watch the game :(. I've now figured out that the wire from one of those wires that holds cables together actually holds the lens in place fairly well so I'll be able to go into work without any problem :(.
Funny - yesterday I decided to tighten a screw on a pair of my readers that had been sticking up for weeks just asking to be screwed back in. The screw fell out on the walk from my truck to my office - proving once again that timing is everything and mine sucks.

So last week I realised there was nothing on TV. So I started watching a program called Ed on YouTube from 2000. The same day I started watching season 1 of Modern Family on Sky, was on Wikipedia today and was looking at the lead woman off of Ed's filmography I realise that the lead woman in both is the same person.

I have a truly awful brain when it comes to face recognition.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Gotta get this off my chest because I feel like I can trust you guys.

Hear it goes... I'm an addict.

I'm addicted to sweat potato triscuits. Last week it was garlic triscuits.

It's getting out of control guys. I need help.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Gotta get this off my chest because I feel like I can trust you guys.

Hear it goes... I'm an addict.

I'm addicted to sweat potato triscuits. Last week it was garlic triscuits.

It's getting out of control guys. I need help.

I heard kraperdick is addicted to them as well!!!

Hope that helps (y)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
On the seriouslessly though.

Came home from work, had a nice workout. Made some healthy chicken fajitas, ate, was fine... Then it happened.

Walk into the kitchen to grab a Gatorade. Closing the refrigerator door I catch some swiss cheese out of my peripheral. That's fine just plain swiss cheese, and I already ate dinner. Nothing to worry about. Then as I close the door I see them. The glorious delicious triscuits in all their sweet potato triscuty goodness. Being a natural fat kid at heart, I cannot resist.

I'm about half a pack of swiss cheese deep and the triscuits are almost gone. I'm scared of whats going to happen if I run out.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Shit just got real...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 186

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I made it through the night with a Busch and some wheat thins. I checked myself in the clinic this yesterday. Haven't had a triscuit in 24 hours. Thanks for you support guys.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I made it through the night with a Busch and some wheat thins. I checked myself in the clinic this yesterday. Haven't had a triscuit in 24 hours. Thanks for you support guys.

Stay away from the Wheat Thins, they are a known gateway snack.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After the third kid came at age 44 I jokingly told my wife that if she gets pregnant again I will push her down the basement steps. She has withheld sex ever since.

J/k on that last part but she did threaten to.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am now the proud uncle of my brother's baby boy. I guess that I can be that crazy uncle who everyone knows is a loon, but they don't mind anyway because he's family.

:p

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's nationwide. They don't carry all pet meds, some are specialty, but they carry most. So, I always call from the vet to see so I don't waste a trip.

Wish we had a Walgreens. The last time I need antibiotics for the dog the vet charged $45.00 for them. The same dose for me cost $8.00 with my insurance.