Things you want to share with ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Laughter is the best medicine with this disease because caregivers would surely go mad otherwise. I've got a long list of "Rachelisms" (my mom's name is Rachel). I think I could make a hilarious montage but people who haven't had to deal with the situation just wouldn't find the humor in it and would paint it disrespectful and cruel. But I can share them with you guys.

The last time I visited, my mom and I were sitting at the breakfast table when an old friend of my dad came to visit. I told my mom that the friend, Raymond, was in the other room. She frowns and says, "Awwh, he makes my crap stink!" Of course, I laugh and ask my mom why and she then says, "He just makes my ass want to chew tobacco!" And I could tell she meant her actual ass. Any filter my mom used to have is obviously worn out. :LOL:
Ill have to remember that. I havent seen my grandma in a few years due to work, and in between the last time i saw her and now she has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and am a little nervous about how she will be seeing her now, especially after hearing stories from my brother and mom about her. Greatest woman I have ever known.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ill have to remember that. I havent seen my grandma in a few years due to work, and in between the last time i saw her and now she has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and am a little nervous about how she will be seeing her now, especially after hearing stories from my brother and mom about her. Greatest woman I have ever known.
When you do see her, just go along with wherever her mind is at the moment. Don't try to correct her or force her into reality. I equate someone with Alzheimer's as being lost in time. It's like a sci-fi movie and my mom is an involuntary time-jumper.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
When you do see her, just go along with wherever her mind is at the moment. Don't try to correct her or force her into reality. I equate someone with Alzheimer's as being lost in time. It's like a sci-fi movie and my mom is an involuntary time-jumper.
Will do, thanks for the advise.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh yea, also my dog is a fat(10lbs overweight) arsehole who loves to bark at me but not my wife and has horrible doggy breath. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Bought her a kiddie pool for baths, gonna try it out today and see if she breaks it or not.
Believe it or not they make doggy breath mints. We got some for one of our dogs at a pet store. They're a little minty and gritty. I'd suggest drinking water with them. o_O

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Believe it or not they make doggy breath mints. We got some for one of our dogs at a pet store. They're a little minty and gritty. I'd suggest drinking water with them. o_O
Will definitely hVe to look into that. Its horrible now lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
my old dog has some blockage in his GI tract and hasnt pooped for 3 days now. Vet put him on a special diet and some probiotics but no luck yet..but man does he have some wretched gas... I'm talkin eye watering:cry: room clearing stuff. Usually take him to work with me and he hangs out in the back seat of my truck and sleeps, but have been leaving him home with the wife the last few days
Yeah... it's the dog. :rolleyes:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'll fill your growler ... heh heh heh o_O

Seriously though, they fill growlers but wouldn't fill with that particular beer? Odd. Surely there have to be other places to get it filled.

Yeah they said its cause they have to drive farther to pick up the kegs.....

When I'm in Oregon I'm definitely rolling in!!!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I am not actually angry. Its hard to explain. It stems from a time when my whole life kind of shifted and i changed as a person. When i get in that zone, im not angry or upset, which is the oddest part, i basically just abandon all thought of the outside world and it just seems natural. There really is not hate or anger behind it. Its not bipolar either. My brother is bipolar and i know much about it. Basically i am calm and in a good mood, and bad intentions towards myself seem normal, even if I am happy and life is good. If crap hits the fan I am still good. There really is no catalyst to it. It just happens no matter what mood I am in. Its rare now but still happens every so ofteb.

It is not often, thank god. And hasnt happened in a while. Honestly on a very happy awesome day it could happen.
Having people to confide in is important.
I lean on the people close to me often. And they as well.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My dog's breath smells like used catfood. He loves kitty roca. :sick:

fearsomefour

Legend
10 years ago I had a sudden loss in my life. Thought I dealt with it ok, probably not.
The weird thing is even this far down the road there is an "emotional" hangover. I developed some OCD sort of behavior. I am self aware enough to know I am doing it, I am aware it is crazy and I am aware it is a subconscious way to deal with anxiety/fear. I have gotten better on my own but there are still a few minor behaviors (which are harmless but pointless and strange).
Hard to let them go as weird as that is.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I developed a fear of heights after having a high-diving accident around the age of 7 that caused me to be hospitalized. When I got out of the hospital my dad took me to the public pool where the accident happened and made me climb the high-dive ladder. He told me that if I didn't dive off that I would never overcome my fear. He was right but I only made it half way up that ladder and came back down.

Flying requires a huge leap of faith for me but I do it any way. Courage is not the absence of fear but doing what you have to do despite the fear.

I've had a stuttering problem since I was very young. To overcome it I developed a huge vocabulary which allows me to substitute words that I struggle with almost instantly. Most of the people I'm around have no idea that this is a problem for me, but for much of my life it was an embarrassment and a hindrance to being around other people.

The point is that we all have our hangups and struggles and get through each day the best we can. Human beings are a pretty amazing species(except for those idiots on the road when I'm out driving). :mad::cool:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I have an unhealthy habit of watching Rams highlights. Seriously it's not even a joke. My girlfriend and I will be in her room and while shes getting ready, ill watch anything to do with the Rams, and it gets me in trouble if she tries to tell me something and I'm not listening. Actually, it's gotten so bad that if I'm driving a long ways for work, ill literally watch them on my phone. I guess you could say I would die for my team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have an unhealthy habit of watching Rams highlights. Seriously it's not even a joke. My girlfriend and I will be in her room and while shes getting ready, ill watch anything to do with the Rams, and it gets me in trouble if she tries to tell me something and I'm not listening. Actually, it's gotten so bad that if I'm driving a long ways for work, ill literally watch them on my phone. I guess you could say I would die for my team.

I don't see anything wrong with this. :sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
TRUE STORY

freaking my girlfriend in her SUV about 8 yrs ago. Hot summer night in AZ. Fully naked quickie session in a library parking lot at midnight. Doggie. Gettin it on good and we're in a full sweat. After about 10 minutes i start to feel my nutsack tingle and burn a little...but i ignore the sensation because well...i'm busy and maybe its a rash cuz i'm REALLY giving it to her.
crap REALLY starts to burn though and now it's painful. I finally finish. I'm dripping with sweat and i reach down to my sack and the freaking nicotine patch i was wearing on my chest had slipped all the way down and stuck to my ballsack.

Hahaha, that'll leave a mark.....LOL

One time I was banging a woman from behind at her place, ball swinging hard doggy. She was making some loud noise and so was I.

Next thing I know the cat sneaks up on me from behind and gives me a left-right combo right to the bag! And it wasn't with just the "mittens" either!

I'm a cat guy. So.......gotta respect that kinda cat.