Things you want to share with ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We've all been there. We've had little wins or something's frustrated us and we think, I'm going to share this with the fine folks at ROD. But what if it's too petty or obscure for a thread of its own? Put it here! A thread for all those little things you want to share.

I'll start- I picked up my new car today. The first car I've ever bought with my own hard-earned. It feels gooooood.

What would you like to share?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I decided never to buy beer at a public establishment again after my local pub put the breaks on filling my growler with the ol' Austin Beerworks IPA and instead try to sell me a marked up six pack

Going KEGERATOR

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I got layed last nite. Just in the nick of time too...i was out of lotion at home.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mojo got his mojo back

SierraRam

Recreational User
I got layed last nite. Just in the nick of time too...i was out of lotion at home.

I'm worried Mojo. I logged on the ROD a few times last night and you were on each time...

images

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had a bad day yesterday, and kinda yelled at my wife for the first time in over 13 years. I drove 7 hours to get to Georgia so we can get some rest before finishing the drive to North Carolina. When we got there, they put us in a room right outside of the area where the free breakfast was served, and she didn't want to be there because of the noise she thought there would be early in the morning. So I gather our suitcases and wait for her to change the room (which I wasn't in favor of doing in the first place), and they give us a room up on the second floor. When we get up there (I'm still dragging suitcases around), we find that our room is right in front of the elevator. She didn't like that either, because she said our dogs would hear people walking in and out of there and would start barking. By now I'm kinda pissed off and tired from the drive, so I said, "You go get another room then, because I'm staying here. Or the fuckin' car. I'm done moving around this shitty hotel already."

The look on her face made me feel really bad. :oops:

We made up real quick and had the best kind of make-up activities, but I still felt bad about lighting her up like that.

I won't make that mistake again. She's a good woman and doesn't need my impatience.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I had a bad day yesterday, and kinda yelled at my wife for the first time in over 13 years. I drove 7 hours to get to Georgia so we can get some rest before finishing the drive to North Carolina. When we got there, they put us in a room right outside of the area where the free breakfast was served, and she didn't want to be there because of the noise she thought there would be early in the morning. So I gather our suitcases and wait for her to change the room (which I wasn't in favor of doing in the first place), and they give us a room up on the second floor. When we get up there (I'm still dragging suitcases around), we find that our room is right in front of the elevator. She didn't like that either, because she said our dogs would hear people walking in and out of there and would start barking. By now I'm kinda pissed off and tired from the drive, so I said, "You go get another room then, because I'm staying here. Or the freakin' car. I'm done moving around this crappy hotel already."

We made up real quick and had the best kind of make-up activities, but I still felt bad about lighting her up like that.

I won't make that mistake again. She's a good woman and doesn't need my impatience.

Well played there doofclank!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I had a bad day yesterday, and kinda yelled at my wife for the first time in over 13 years. I drove 7 hours to get to Georgia so we can get some rest before finishing the drive to North Carolina. When we got there, they put us in a room right outside of the area where the free breakfast was served, and she didn't want to be there because of the noise she thought there would be early in the morning. So I gather our suitcases and wait for her to change the room (which I wasn't in favor of doing in the first place), and they give us a room up on the second floor. When we get up there (I'm still dragging suitcases around), we find that our room is right in front of the elevator. She didn't like that either, because she said our dogs would hear people walking in and out of there and would start barking. By now I'm kinda pissed off and tired from the drive, so I said, "You go get another room then, because I'm staying here. Or the freakin' car. I'm done moving around this crappy hotel already."

I tell you what X, I've been in a similar position before and having messed up by me being a dick for a split second and I can tell you that look on her face really makes my stomach turn inside out just at the thought of it. Talk about feeling as little as you can, will serve as a good leesen learned for me.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I realized I work for a large corporation and I have no fucking clue how to play "the corporate game". I never wanted too. I never chose too. I've been conditioned my entire life to speak my mind and call people on their bull shit. In this company, I will almost certainly never move up the ladder because you tell one or two people the stupid shit they are doing and suddenly your the regional bastard and have a terrible rep. I have come to realize I truly hate where I am in life professionally. Unfortunately I make way more money than I could going really anywhere else in the whole damn county. So, when I get depressed about it, I think about the kids, realize I do t want to take from them, put on a bull shit front and keep on keeping on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I tell you what X, I've been in a similar position before and having messed up by me being a dick for a split second and I can tell you that look on her face really makes my stomach turn inside out just at the thought of it. Talk about feeling as little as you can, will serve as a good leesen learned for me.
Yeah, I felt like a doofclank (well played, @LesBaker lol). We literally never fight, and rarely get impatient with each other, and that's something after 13 years of marriage. But man, I was so tired, so aggravated from the people who didn't know how to drive, the traffic jams, the dogs getting antsy, the rain, and then having to wander around the hotel like a nomad instead of going to sleep, that I just snapped. Won't do it again though. Next time I'll just punch a random annoying stranger in the face. There's certainly no shortage of THOSE people.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I battle inner demons even to this day, and have been hospitalized and baker acted in the past from certain actions. I am a lot better than 5-10 years ago but the shitty part of me surfaces sometimes still from time to time.

Might be to much information and to deep for a forum but I think this place can handle it. No need to comment. There are many things i can get off my chest, this is just one of them. Sometimes it feels good to just get shit off my chest.

I am sure I will say more stuff as time goes on. Currently dont have many people I can talk to about this stuff right now to just say it to.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Anger is a natural emotion. It's OK to feel it, but it's how we deal with it that matters.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I decided never to buy beer at a public establishment again after my local pub put the breaks on filling my growler with the ol' Austin Beerworks IPA and instead try to sell me a marked up six pack

Going KEGERATOR
I'll fill your growler ... heh heh heh o_O

Seriously though, they fill growlers but wouldn't fill with that particular beer? Odd. Surely there have to be other places to get it filled.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

If only we could reel some of those kinds of words back in - eh? Not sure if my wife would know what to do if I wasn't an A-hole from time to time.

So you're saying you had make-up sex in addition to hotel sex? Bonus!