Things you want to see changed for next season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sdakotaram

Rookie
Name
sdakotaram
My personal wishlist:

1) New head coach----Jeff has lost any of my confidence to right the ship. No sure who I want as a replacement.

2) Resign all defensive players----keep what appears to be our strength.

3) Offense needs a total overhaul----the only ones I'd keep are the rookies and Austin.

:baghead::headexplosion::baghead::headexplosion:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I can't argue against that really. And that's sad.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I know that I'll get killed for this but we could always trade the Rams for the Raiders or the Chargers.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
New young QB (please give Mannion some reps to see if he's a backup)...really good with strong arm and smart.

A wr....a good one...big and fast with great hands that can play right away...

2 new offensive linemen(that can really play),just for depth, and G-Rob, Saffold, NEW CENTER, Brown, Havenstein.at full health/strength for 16 games.....

One monster LB that's ready but is gonna learn from a good one...Fast.....

Some miracle health for the whole season....

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fix o-line, open the offensive playbook, Shake off this mentality of losing. Shake off these freakish injuries.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
The coaches and the entire offense need an overhaul. Fire Fisher and Cignetti, among others. Keep Williams if possible, but he won't want to stay without Fisher. Keep Gurley, obviously, and a few other guys, but a complete overhaul is necessary on offense. QB and LT are two spots I'd immediately change.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It won't happen, but Fisher is hot garbage. In allof the sucking, have there been ANY verified reports from insiders, that say Fish is on the hot seat? I read one story from a USA Today guy, that simply was being logical like all of us are....But no rumblings from inside sources.

Jeff Fisher is untouchable, imho

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Same wish list as most others.

New head coach.

New offensive coordinator.

Re-vamp of player personnel on the offensive side of the football.

I'd keep Williams as DC and retain as much defensive talent as possible, provided the price is right. When healthy, this defense was arguably the best in the NFL. And it was doing it against tough competition. Lately it has been good. Not amazing. But that's pretty impressive when you are missing two guys playing at a Pro Bowl level (Quinn, Ogletree) and have other key starters at less than 100% (Long, JL55, McDonald, and now Johnson).

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I want to see the Green Bay Packers put horns on there helmets and change their name to the Rams.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Rhetoric Rams, change this or that and all of that, playing the same record over and over off season and regular season results. I may be done entirely. Today was bad, and I thought last Sunday was bad. No other words or encouragement here.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
New coaches, new QB, and an overhaul of the offense. Get Cook out of here, add a legitimate WR and figure out what the hell to do with the line. Saffold should be axed for cap space at this point. Not reliable and not good when healthy.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
A complete rebuild of the offense is not the answer. Did that this year, 9 new starters on opening day vs last year. Turn everything over and you're back to the same place you were at the start of this year.

I'd look at keeping Brown, Barnes and Havenstein for sure on OL, All have played well for most of season and have shown promise for the future. Saffold and Robinson are the questions on the OL, Saffold for the recurring health concerns and salary he'd get. Definitely need to have someone in to push Robinson at LT, if anyone ever needed a fire lit under him and needs to learn and put into practice what it takes to be a pro, it's him. Robinson's contract makes it difficult to cut him, so the move to guard is a possibility, if Wichman or someone else doesn't beat him out. Reynolds is a good keep, he's proven his value playing both guard positions as well as RT. Donnall and Williams both show promise and would provide good back-up potential, and have a wildcard in Battle. Above all have continuity from training camp on, not naming a starting center even though the outcome was known just doesn't make any sense.

Obviously Gurley is the man at RB for hopefully several seasons to come. After that, I'm looking at getting a good #2. Mason has definitely taken a step backward this season and missing a team plane shows a serious lack of judgement. I like Cunningham as a #3.

WR is an area in need of an upgrade. You've got Austin to begin with, but after him all are disappointments. I'd almost make this area the top priority to address in the off season. Britt and Quick are both disappointments for and production on the decline. Bailey cannot be depended on, a pair of 4 game suspensions puts his future in real jeopardy. Marquez shows promise and would like to see him get more targets the rest of the season to see what we've got in him.

TE - Keep Kendricks and Harkey and look for a top FA or use high draft pick to upgrade position. Getting woeful overall production this season.

QB - the tough one and a position that half the teams in the NFL are battling. Don't think the overall level of QB play has ever been as bad as it is now in the NFL. A lot of times it becomes; if you don't like you're QB, who are you going to get that's better? A top echelon QB rarely hits the market, they're like gold and you do whatever it takes to keep one once you have one. The easy thing to do is say move on from Foles and give Keenum or Mannion a chance or draft someone. This league is littered with QBs that looked good on paper or carrying a clipboard but failed once the bright lights hit. The recent NFL landscape is littered with former #1's that couldn't or are not cutting it. Just heard on SNF that Peyton wants to play another year next season. Is one year of Peyton what we want?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
-Get Adam Gase as OC.
-Nick Foles is now the backup. If there is a quality QB available, draft him. If not, look at the free agent options.
-Move Robinson inside, trade Saffold, and draft some depth on the OL.
-Draft a top WR prospect and make trades/sign free agent options for this position.
-Resign defensive secondary.
-Trade aging Chris Long while he still has value.
-Cut Zuerlein and grab Roberto Aguayo in the 6th round.

Should be a start.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A fresh mind offensively who isn't handcuffed to the HC's obsession with time of possession/field position.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Fisher has to go. Many people thought he was a stop gap to take the Rams from worst of all time to around .500. I didn't agree with that personally. I thought he could stick around for a long time but I was wrong. Time to go get the coaching staff that will take us the next step into the play offs.

Having said that, this isn't going to happen until the future whereabouts of the team is resolved. Right now, on field performance and the win/loss record are not ownership's priority.