Things that have frustrated that you hope to see less of in 2023…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"we demand fewer fictional stories and more law books!" ~ @AvengerRam

Who says my stories are fictional? Maybe in some alternate multiversal dimension, there’s a bunch of anthropomorphic birds who live in a Prohibition era with guns. Nothing is out of the question when it comes to the multiverse; anything can happen there.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who says my stories are fictional? Maybe in some alternate multiversal dimension, there’s a bunch of anthropomorphic birds who live in a Prohibition era with guns. Nothing is out of the question when it comes to the multiverse; anything can happen there.
And yet, somehow, there is no version of @oldnotdead in any alternate universe who likes Rob Havenstein.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"You'll take that soft coverage and like it."
~ Raheem

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dbs standing 3 yards behind the 1st down marker on 3rd Downs.

Memento

Name
Jemma
And yet, somehow, there is no version of @oldnotdead in any alternate universe who likes Rob Havenstein.

I’m not speaking of a mere universe. In the multiverse, there’s trillions upon trillions of branching timelines and dimensions, trillions upon trillions of universes, some based on what happens in our daily lives, others with the universes we don’t have access to, where we don’t even exist.

That means that there are billions upon billions of universes where @oldnotdead is a fan of Havenstein, billions upon billions (including the timeline that exists in this time) where he isn’t, billions upon billions where he isn’t born, and billions upon billions where he is an entirely different person.

This, of course, means that every single bit of writing, drawing, and idea - whether it’s a professional writer who gets paid to write, or a tween girl writing Twilight fanfiction - is canon. Because in the multiverse, anything and everything is possible.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’m not speaking of a mere universe. In the multiverse, there’s trillions upon trillions of branching timelines and dimensions, trillions upon trillions of universes, some based on what happens in our daily lives, others with the universes we don’t have access to, where we don’t even exist.

That means that there are billions upon billions of universes where @oldnotdead is a fan of Havenstein, billions upon billions (including the timeline that exists in this time) where he isn’t, billions upon billions where he isn’t born, and billions upon billions where he is an entirely different person.

This, of course, means that every single bit of writing, drawing, and idea - whether it’s a professional writer who gets paid to write, or a tween girl writing Twilight fanfiction - is canon. Because in the multiverse, anything and everything is possible.
Which is what makes the OND/Havenstein anomaly that much more shocking.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Which is what makes the OND/Havenstein anomaly that much more shocking.

If the multiverse can house Marvel and DC, as well as damn near everything else, I bet there’s plenty of branching timelines and universes where Old is a fan of Havenstein.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If the multiverse can house Marvel and DC, as well as damn near everything else, I bet there’s plenty of branching timelines and universes where Old is a fan of Havenstein.
Those are the same universes where blue font means “I’m being totally serious” so @Loyal never uses it.