Things I want to see against Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
1) More Tre Mason if he's ready. Man he looked good!
2) Don't abandon the run when the game is still in hand.
3) Don't give up possessions willingly without a fight.
4) Hill as the starter. (won't happen, but a boy can dream)
5) O-Line, O-Line, O-Line

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
1) More Tre Mason if he's ready. Man he looked good!
2) Don't abandon the run when the game is still in hand.
3) Don't give up possessions willingly without a fight.
4) Hill as the starter. (won't happen, but a boy can dream)
5) O-Line, O-Line, O-Line

I think if we mix your number 5 with your number 1 we could have a big running day. I think we need to feature Bam Bam and Tre. Stacy is banged up and should probably sit for the week.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
1) Sacks! (min. 6)
2) Don't Pass more than 25-30 Times (44 times a game is too much)
3) Stay with the Run game! ( 30 Rushes?)
4) Hill as the starter. (won't happen, but I'm with you!)
5) Richard Sherman's Face in the Turf!! (This is a must!) I tried to stick to 5 things, Just so I would be here for hours!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want to see Grob start and brutalize some guys ten yards downfield while Mason breaks into the open. Then I want to see Benny pound Sherman about 7 yards deep. Then I want to see Kendricks rumble up the seam while Dick tries unsuccessfully to bring him down from behind.

jjab360

Legend
I want to see Grob start and brutalize some guys ten yards downfield while Mason breaks into the open. Then I want to see Benny pound Sherman about 7 yards deep. Then I want to see Kendricks rumble up the seam while Dick tries unsuccessfully to bring him down from behind.
Woah dude, what kind of website do you think this is?!?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Mason, Mo, & the Mighty Quinn.....oh yeah a lil bit McDonald in the deep 3rd...no mo McLeod....

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
1) Consistent running game, Schott needs to stop giving up on the run to get Davis his stats. All the stunts left the Whiners open to the run and we took advantage of it for like five seconds before we just decided that runs aren't cool. You'd think Schott would know better since he made his name based on the rush.

2) Play a whole game, no disappearing, adversity sucks, but it happens in almost every game, if you start to hang your head then you really won't win.

3)Less blitzing, we basically gave up the middle in every play because we'd leave only one LBer out there who would get exploited by faster and better players, Olgetree isn't that guy yet, you're giving your opponent easy yards and hanging him out to dry when you try to force him into it.

4)Better pick up from our TEs and RBs, Davis is getting killed because these guys are not blocking or getting to it too late, either tighten these guys up or stop calling so many plays that rely on them doing this.

5) Stop using guys who aren't getting it done. Already did it with GRob and replacing Joseph, time to do it with all the other guys dragging their feet. I know there's really no viable option with Wells right now, but Stacy hasn't shown he deserves the majority of the snaps at halfback. Give guys like Cunningham and Mason more time to make their mark.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I would like to see the "oft-elusive" victory formation!

Last edited: