"They still never threw the ball down field"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree that they don't have anything to lose, but it would have taken you 5 minutes to find a video of what you were claiming.
It's fine though. I agree that Keenum has his limitations, but the hyperbole around here needs to be reigned in a little. He's not THAT feeble.
Neither is this guy...

spwMWzf.png

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff came across as a goofy, not confident, work. Did not show me any type of leadership qualities at HardKnocks. Just like before the draft with Marriuci at the chalkboard, I felt Wentz made Goff look like the kid in the team everyone took care of because they felt sorry for him.

Drew Doughty is one of the greatest hockey players in the game today... Who's also really goofy off the ice/in practice.

I'd venture to say that goofiness means squat in terms of playing ability.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Funny thing, EVERYONE makes good, obvious points.

Wentz is a generational QB in the mold of Rothlisberger.

Keemun has limitations.

Goff would take time to learn the system.

Goff may be talented and better someday than Wentz but we won't see that for awhile.

Keemun played well against Buffalo within the structure of this offense.

If our O Line were better, Keenum and Gurley would be better....so would Goff.

Our offense, while getting better, lacks downfield threat.

Wentz was schooled and experienced at play action behind center.

We Ram fans are frustrated over this loss and need to vent.

We all want to see Goff on the field soon.

Fisher is a coach that divides our loyalties because we expect to win.

The healthy debates we have on this forum are part of why we are all grateful this isn't March or April

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz is a generational QB in the mold of Rothlisberger.
Would you feel that way if Bradford was playing for Philly and lead them to the same record while Wentz was on the bench?

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Would you feel that way if Bradford was playing for Philly and lead them to the same record while Wentz was on the bench?

Absolutely. Said so before the draft. That doesn't mean Goff might be better, just that I thought Wentz was special

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Drew Doughty is one of the greatest hockey players in the game today... Who's also really goofy off the ice/in practice.

I'd venture to say that goofiness means squat in terms of playing ability.

Let's not forget that the NFL's best Punter is also a total goofball.