They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
But I'm not sure 1000 words is enough

pro bowl.jpg

what a turnaround....

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Where the heck is Tavon?

Seriously, I think each of those guys have a strong argument to make it. Eleven players, and I would put in Saffold and J. Brown.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
We could legitimately send 5-8 players to the Pro Bowl. Damn.

I mean, Gurley, Whit, Goff and Donald are locks. I could also see Hekker, Johnson and Barron making it in.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
But I'm not sure 1000 words is enough

View attachment 22785

what a turnaround....
Just submitted my ballot, I voted for everyone in that image. I declined to vote for Quinn, Barwin, Higbee, Austin, sammy, and a couple others.

Agree that Saffold should get some recognition. Also voted for Cooper as a returner and Littleton (2 punt blocks) on STs.

Hope he makes it, but not sure Goff is a “lock.” I see Wentz and Brees as the top two, with Wilson and Cousins and Stafford and Ryan and Dak and Goff all competing for the third spot.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Zuerline, Gurley, Donald, Whitworth,

Those guys should all be locks Imo, if they keep it up.
Over 7 games more we have several players who can make a push.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That’s cool and all but we won’t be sending anyone to the Pro Bowl. We’ll have another game to play the week after.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Just submitted my ballot, I voted for everyone in that image. I declined to vote for Quinn, Barwin, Higbee, Austin, sammy, and a couple others.

Agree that Saffold should get some recognition. Also voted for Cooper as a returner and Littleton (2 punt blocks) on STs.

Hope he makes it, but not sure Goff is a “lock.” I see Wentz and Brees as the top two, with Wilson and Cousins and Stafford and Ryan and Dak and Goff all competing for the third spot.

Goff vs Wentz

Passing yards - Goff (on less attempts)
TDs- Wentz
Fewer picks - Goff
Yards per attempt - Goff

But you are definitely correct, Wentz is absolutely this years media darling, especially after Watson went down

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Since we are going to the Super Bowl this whole pro bowl talk seems silly. I dont want our guys playing in a scrimmage game the week before the Super Bowl lol.