These tweets by Gil Brandt are facepalm worthy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He never said TB's hand size was bad, just that he thought it was bigger, then mentioned that he wore gloves. This means to me that his hands looked bigger.

You guys need to stop this LOL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
BIG reason i left RRF. Thanks to CGI Ram i have found a better home.

hug_smiley.gif

tonyl711

Starter
He pushes everybody's buttons on purpose and then plays the victim when people react. I can't stand people like that.
there are ALOT of those people at ramstalk, hopefully they don't find their way in here.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There are a lot of people on here from Ramstalk and RRF. Hopefully it continues to be monitored and doesn't get out of control. RRF used to be a pretty decent place at one time.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There are a lot of people on here from Ramstalk and RRF. Hopefully it continues to be monitored and doesn't get out of control. RRF used to be a pretty decent place at one time.

The biggest challenge of monitoring any NFL forum/board is during the draft and right after losing a game. When emotions peak either too high or too low then people tend to post things that they later regret. Be assured Phx and the mods here have enough experience to make sure things don't get out of control. Plus we still have our founder to keep us all in line as well. :admin:

moklerman

Warner-phile
BIG reason i left RRF. Thanks to CGI Ram i have found a better home.
I owe CGI as well. Haven't been to RRF in a long time and haven't really missed it. What's sad is that, IMO, there were only a couple of people ruining that board. It wasn't rampant with a lot of different posters who were annoying. Just a couple of them that posted a LOT.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It's hard to find a well moderated board that doesn't let one person or a few ruin it (which seems to be the case more often than not), but still lets its users feel free to express themselves in good faith discussion without having to worry about being come down on.

This board fits the bill.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You know what they say about football players with big hands........

They can hold on to the ball better in inclement weather!!!! Perverts!!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
You know what they say about football players with big hands........

They can hold on to the ball better in inclement weather!!!! Perverts!!
I thought it was that they needed big gloves...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The biggest challenge of monitoring any NFL forum/board is during the draft and right after losing a game. When emotions peak either too high or too low then people tend to post things that they later regret. Be assured Phx and the mods here have enough experience to make sure things don't get out of control. Plus we still have our founder to keep us all in line as well. :admin:

I dont think it will be a problem Phx does a great job when needed but most of the time we check each other when we step out of line

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I dont think it will be a problem Phx does a great job when needed but most of the time we check each other when we step out of line

Agreed. Being a mod here is about 99% easier than when I was doing that at RRF.