These seven teams can clinch a postseason spot in Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know...One game at a time!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...eams-can-clinch-a-postseason-spot-in-week-14/

L.A. Rams:
The Rams are also looking to end a long playoff drought and their route to clinching a playoff berth this week might be even more complicated than Jacksonville's. First, the Rams have to beat the Eagles. If that happens, the Rams would also need ALL of the following things to happen: Saints over Falcons, Vikings over Panthers, Browns over Packers, Buccaneers over Lions and Giants over Cowboys. Since both the Browns and Giants have to win in this scenario, we give the Rams about a 0.3 percent chance of clinching this week. If they do clinch, it would be the team's first playoff berth since 2004.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Let's just get the Win and they Control their own destiny.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully the Panthers win. If we do our jobs we could steal the top seed in upcoming weeks

…..

Legend
th

JackStraw

Rookie
Rams will end season with a 12-4 record. They will beat Titans and Niners and split with Philly/Seattle

If 12-4 doesn't get in I don't know what does. I don't care, I just want the 3 seed and go on to play Seattle(they're going to be the 6 seed if Rams win the West), Philly(2 seed), and New Orleans(4th seed wins in Minnesota) en route to a match up with New England

Ellard80

Legend
actually a lot of those things in that scenario are possible
Saints beating falcons
Vikings beating panthers
Rams over philly

That gives us 10 wins with puts us in over the falcons and panthers.. the teams left to try to get by us would be the packers, lions and cowboy... who the rams already have a 3 game lead on.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Giants over Cowboys.
Browns over the pack

Two reasons why the rams won’t clinch the playoffs this weekend

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd rather clinch next week with a win at Seattle!!
When we Beat Philly, we will still have to go to Seattle to Clinch, a birth, because all those other Teams won't lose!
But we could clinch the Division Title if the Jags beat the Hag's, and we then Beat Seattle in Seattle after we Stomp the Eagles!!

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
All I ask is that we'd dominate the Eagles. Time to get the national recognition we deserve.

Can I get an AMEN?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The main thing obviously is just to keep winning. A couple of those things are likely to happen this week and then a few more in the coming weeks. Obviously also, we want Jacksonville to win. We want Dallas to beat the shit chickens as well. But we are a very good team and very good teams win games they need to win. That starts again this week and then next week and then....

And yeah - Amen @OC_Ram