There's always one GM that panics...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
I keep reading that the QBs in this draft are being downgraded. That may be so but there is always one GM that thinks he will lose his job if he passes on a QB that becomes good. I think we will have action for the #2 pick and I hope we take it as long as we don't drop past 6 or so. I think there are about 5 blue chip prospects:

Clowney
Watkins
Robinson
Matthews
Mack

Through in at least one QB. Remember these are the same GMs that drafted Ponder, etc in the 1st round.

iced

I keep reading that the QBs in this draft are being downgraded. That may be so but there is always one GM that thinks he will lose his job if he passes on a QB that becomes good. I think we will have action for the #2 pick and I hope we take it as long as we don't drop past 6 or so. I think there are about 5 blue chip prospects:

Clowney
Watkins
Robinson
Matthews
Mack

Through in at least one QB. Remember these are the same GMs that drafted Ponder, etc in the 1st round.
but the vikings don't draft til 8...oakland is the only variable, but they're stuck on schaub

Alan

Legend
oldramfan dipping his toe into goldfish infested waters:

Clowney
Watkins
Robinson
Matthews
Mack

That's what many of us are hoping that's for sure. Lots of different players teams might trade up for but we probably won't get a bunch for our efforts. As long as we get an additional high 2nd rounder and don't move down to far I'll be happy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
QB's in this draft are what they are...screwed. Nobody has separation, but that doesn't mean that some teams don't have scheme fits, or favorites.

Is that enough for some teams reaching???? I don't know, but what I do know, is that when teams reach...they teach for QB's. I, for one, hope that reach continues.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd be fine with the Rams standing pat at 2. I am sure they have a plan and can pick the best player to implement it at 2.

But wouldn't suck if in this talent laiden draft if the Rams choose the one guy in the top ten who underachieved.

iced

I completely disagree - Kenny Britt has not been named an instant starter like Schaub is. There's enough there to make me doubt they'll take a QB at 5.