There's a metaphor here, I'm sure.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Broke ass truck I saw being towed on my way to work this morning.

IMG_0281-1.JPG

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Makes sense... the NFL team isn't going anywhere either. :LOL:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Zeke Elliott having it delivered to one of his ladies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Don't know where else to post this but here goes anyway. Good for the guy to go back to school but this may be a bit over the top.

View: https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/964283317083193344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fprofootballtalk.nbcsports.com%2F2018%2F02%2F16%2Fjuju-smith-schuster-goes-back-to-class-wearing-his-steelers-uniform-and-pads%2F

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-class-wearing-his-steelers-uniform-and-pads/

JuJu Smith-Schuster goes back to class wearing his Steelers uniform and pads
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on February 16, 2018

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster left USC a year early to declare for the NFL Draft.

With his rookie season now in the books, Smith-Schuster looked to fulfill a promise to his mother that he would return to school despite turning pro early.

He was back in class at USC on Thursday. However, he wasn’t dressed like the rest of his classmates. Instead, Smith-Schuster was decked out in his Steelers uniform.

Smith-Schuster was in full uniform. Pads, helmet, receivers gloves, cleats, and even a Terrible Towel.

It’s a pretty easy way to answer all the questions from classmates wondering if he is who they think he is. And the best part is he’s keeping his promise to his mother as well.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
[QUOTE="Prime Time, post: 1036473, member: 1191Good for the guy to go back to school but this may be a bit over the top.

View: https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/964283317083193344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fprofootballtalk.nbcsports.com%2F2018%2F02%2F16%2Fjuju-smith-schuster-goes-back-to-class-wearing-his-steelers-uniform-and-pads%2F

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-class-wearing-his-steelers-uniform-and-pads/

[/QUOTE]

I guess if his professor hits him with facts, he wants to be declared a ‘defenseless receiver’?

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Another irony in the JuJu USC back to school situation. Current USC athletic director....former USC and Steeler wide receiver Lynn Swann.

(n) Something tells me he doesn’t wear his shoulder pads in the ADs office. :LOL:

fearsomefour

Legend
Another irony in the JuJu USC back to school situation. Current USC athletic director....former USC and Steeler wide receiver Lynn Swann.

(n) Something tells me he doesn’t wear his shoulder pads in the ADs office. :LOL:
Swann should put his old uni on and they can grab lunch on campus somewhere.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Swann should put his old uni on and they can grab lunch on campus somewhere.

I have no idea how Swann got into the HOF.

He used to do basketball games, an announcer.

Wasn't great there either.

He was average even by his era's standards, wasn't even the best WR on his team, but the SB catch got him in.

336 catches is not HOF.

fearsomefour

Legend

He was average even by his era's standards, wasn't even the best WR on his team, but the SB catch got him in.

336 catches is not HOF.
I agree.
Those steeler teams had guys just Coast in.
Bradshaw too.
I'd add in Namath as well.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

336 catches is not HOF.
Totally agree
A couple of highlight reel, Super Bowl catches for him in. His reg season career was meh

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I agree.
Those steeler teams had guys just Coast in.
Bradshaw too.
I'd add in Namath as well.

Namath is the least worthy HOF member in the building IMO.

No business being there.

Totally agree
A couple of highlight reel, Super Bowl catches for him in. His reg season career was meh

There was less scrutiny back then, and fewer guys available to elect.

Swann and Namath should not be there.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

336 catches is not HOF.

His was definitely a case of quality over quantity. 336 is unbelievably low in our eyes today. But look at the numbers for all those guys in that era. All they did was run.

The dude made tons of unbelievable catches. Not just “a few in the Super Bowl”. And he was tough as nails. To say he was a prima Donna is not accurate. He took those hits from Tatum, et al and just ran back to the huddle. Guys in today’s NFL have a “do not touch” set of rules to play by. Apples and oranges.

He sure “fooled” a lot of HOF voters not as wise as some of you. :rolleyes:

Edit: I will agree with you Les, that he sucked as an announcer.

Last edited: