There is Much to Celebrate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm very disappointed after today's loss, as we all are, but there is still plenty to be happy about. First, we are relevant in December for the first time in a long time. This time, in years past, we were already looking forward to the upcoming draft and changes for the next season.

Second, we have a chance to win the division. With a win next week, and at least one more in the final two games we will be NFC West Champions! 11-5 wins the division, plus beating the Seahawks will put a big dent into their playoff hopes. We all know the stakes, we just need to "FINISH!"

Thirds, this is still a very young team and there is so much room for growth. Most of us coming into the season might have been extremely happy finishing at 8-8 or even 9-7. Funny how our perspective changed, especially mine, as we started winning more and more.

Lastly, McVay has turned heads this year. Many pundits thought it would be a couple years before this team would be able to win and compete for a playoff spot. Look where we are in his first year. If the players keep buying into his vision, and we get a few more pieces added, this team will be in position to be very, very good for a very long time.

The focus will be to go into Seattle and take the next step to winning the division. To me, it's the start of the playoffs next Sunday, and they need to approach it as such. They will learn from today's loss, and hopefully come out hungry and a bit ticked off. We're going into the lion's den. Collectively, we will need to play better than today to come out with a win. This team has shown they are road warriors, and should be very focused come Sunday. The division is right there for the taking, and it's time to take it!

Go Rams!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They had a chance to finish today and couldn't. Big hurdle in Seattle next week when they could've went there with a care free attitude next week. I don't know where some guys think it takes years to build a team . This team is built to win now just as much as in the future . That's why they rented Watkins for a year at a high cost . Very thin at corner is part of the cost . Plus take a look at the free agents on this team . There will be a lot of holes to fill next year so it's time to get over the hump and quit giving big games away . Being young is no longer an excuse .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They had a chance to finish today and couldn't. Big hurdle in Seattle next week when they could've went there with a care free attitude next week. I don't know where some guys think it takes years to build a team . This team is built to win now just as much as in the future . That's why they rented Watkins for a year at a high cost . Very thin at corner is part of the cost . Plus take a look at the free agents on this team . There will be a lot of holes to fill next year so it's time to get over the hump and quit giving big games away . Being young is no longer an excuse .

Let's get it out of the way now before the playoffs. Now, it's time to go out and stomp on the Seahawks' throats.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's get it out of the way now before the playoffs. Now, it's time to go out and stomp on the Seahawks' throats.
I agree , but we both know how hard a task it will be . Win and they are almost a lock to be in . Lose and I don't want to think about it .

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Can look at it this way, I thought beating Philly in Philly during the playoffs would be very difficult. However, after watching this game and now it being a real possibility that they will be without Wentz, the NFC playoffs really opened up as that road game in Philly is now very winnable.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Need this win in seatle to even think about the playoffs . Of course the one year we are playing great , the nfc is the best it has been in years.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have plenty of beer! Woohoo!
tenor.gif

Ellard80

Legend
Need this win in seatle to even think about the playoffs . Of course the one year we are playing great , the nfc is the best it has been in years.

Yeah - either people aren't really paying attention, or bury the head in the sand. We have a good team, but it is far from certain that we make the playoffs.

Next week is so huge I can feel my blood pressure going up already.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
After watching this game here are my thoughts
I think with both teams at full strength we win half the time.. very disappointed in outcome.

Nickell Robey dispute giving up what ended up being the game winning catch..... is a stud......not to mention the backup cbs played pretty well.
Gurley was able to run really well against the no.1 rush defense in the nfl.

I don't know.... as upset as I was with this loss... this morning i feel like we will still win the next 3 taking care of Seattle along the way...with Aaron Rogers coming back next week. ..and with the Wentz injury... I'm not convinced that we still don't get the no. 1 seed.... in the nfc or at least a chance for it ;)

Go Rams...... ;)

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah - either people aren't really paying attention, or bury the head in the sand. We have a good team, but it is far from certain that we make the playoffs.

Yep.
If the Rams lose in Seattle, very possible, have to win at Titans and home vs SF.
Two winnable games certainly but neither will be easy.
Titans are a strange team. Much better at home than on the road. SF almost beat the Rams early this year and are playing better now. Garoppolo could do well vs our D and is playing well over all.
I really hoped I would see Garoppolo stink it up in SF but he can wing it. Don't care about his stats he can be a high level QB. Sucks. I was hoping the Whiners would be in QB hell for another decade.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It was a disappointing loss. But when you look at the big picture we've come a long way in a short time and we're in a position to sustain it for years. Yesterday could have been a win just as easily as it was a loss against the number one seed.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Believe me I understand.. I was rooting for the Saints to put a death blow on Atlanta last week. We would lose the breaker with the Falcons becauae they have 3 or 4 AFC losses. So their conference record will be better than ours.

Hopefully the South teams will knock each other out, at least one should end up with at least 6 or more losses since they play each other down the stretch.

Rams need 2 wins to pretty much seal it. If the Falcons are sitting with 6 losses, then 1 win will not be enough.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Actually 2 wins should clinch, because Falcons with 5 losses means Saints would have at least a 5th loss. So we would have tie breaker over them, unless Carolina ends up with 5 losses, then 3 way tie breaker who knows.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as the 2 wins includes one over Seattle, we are in the playoffs

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Yes, we have much to celebrate. But.......we have work to do. We need 3 wins to finish out the regular season and then go from there. Yes we are much better......but.....there is a long ways to go. We've gotten past a few hurdles we had to get by. But the next one is the one we have to go through to the promise land. Kill the Squawks!

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
It is simple really, if our Rams win out they are get the Division crown. They have gone 3-1 the in the first three quarters of the season so if they follow that pattern for this fourth quarter of the season, then all is well.

It is doable!