There are quite a few Ram strong points as we approach the playoffs...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The Rams can beat teams in so many diverse ways.

Running
Passing
Scoring
Defending run
Defending pass
Scoring defense
Turnover differential
ST punting
ST kicking
ST return game (Cooper)
ST kick coverage
ST punt coverage

Plus, the Rams are relatively young and healthy right now.

Honestly, this looks like a pretty complete team in multiple facets of the game. When several of these are clicking at the same time, look out! It can become a rout rather quickly.

I’ll say this. I wouldn’t want to play us right now if I were another playoff team. Any playoff team.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

Running
Passing
Scoring
Defending run
Defending pass
Scoring defense
Turnover differential
ST punting
ST kicking
ST return game (Cooper)
ST kick coverage
ST punt coverage

Honestly, this looks like a pretty complete team in multiple facets of the game. When several of these are clicking at the same time, look out! It can become a rout rather quickly.

I’ll say this. I wouldn’t want to play us right now if I were another playoff team. Any playoff team.

Yeah it looks like we learn from our losses which is huge. And it also looks like we will be facing some of the same teams we lost to earlier this year in the playoffs. Hats off to our coaching staff for actually fixing issues from week to the next

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
No team in the NFL would have beaten us last Sunday.
The Eagles game was so gruelling I am amazed at the performance of the lads against the Seahawks.
That was some week of preparation.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Honestly, I've NEVER been this excited about a new HC.

I was happy about Martz, but thought Vermeil should have stayed (that turned out to be too true, unfortunately).

Honestly, McVay gives me hope that this team can become a perennial contender and potentially a dynasty!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You know what else?

All of our losses were winnable games, and there isn't a single one of them where we entered the 4th quarter out of it.

Our wins though? A number of those were just runaway wins where the 4th quarter was just coasting, if not the 2nd half. Yesterday was one, both Cardinal games, the Houston game, the Giants game, the Colts game. Other wins, like the win in Dallas was one where the team scrapped and fought and eventually overcame and adversary that was giving us a battle.

So in addition to all the stuff listed int he OP, this team has character too. Big time.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Honestly, I've NEVER been this excited about a new HC.

I was happy about Martz, but thought Vermeil should have stayed (that turned out to be too true, unfortunately).

Honestly, McVay gives me hope that this team can become a perennial contender and potentially a dynasty!
The coaching on this team is another major adavantage, just great, apart from a few wayward calls from our masterful but slightly overeager wunderkind head man. And far from least I would add the deterimination of our players.
These are reasons why imo the Rams are not likely to lose twice to the same team.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Just curious if you’re intending on re-evaluating your incredibly flawed take on Robert Quinn a few week ago. :ROFLMAO::palm:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Eagles game was so gruelling I am amazed at the performance of the lads against the Seahawks.

No doubt.

I think our defense is the key to it all. As good as our offense and special teams are, IF our defense can play like that over the remaining schedule and into the playoffs we have a real good chance to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
No doubt.

I think our defense is the key to it all. As good as our offense and special teams are, IF our defense can play like that over the remaining schedule and into the playoffs we have a real good chance to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl.
Exactly, perfectly right. Rams have the most dangerous team in the NFL, but the D has to show up with their A game. The Rams can run the table if they do.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

High five for using "lads"

Nice!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Running
Passing
Scoring
Defending run
Defending pass
Scoring defense
Turnover differential
ST punting
ST kicking
ST return game (Cooper)
ST kick coverage
ST punt coverage

Your annual 10 win wish........is no longer a wish!!!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just curious if you’re intending on re-evaluating your incredibly flawed take on Robert Quinn a few week ago. :ROFLMAO::palm:

Two things, LeftCoast.

1) My take on Quinn a few weeks ago was not flawed. It was based on what I was actually seeing on the field at the time.

2) Lately, Quinn has looked and played much better. I’m not yet convinced that he’s back to his former self, mind you, but he is looking better. We’ll see if his improved play extends beyond the few recent weeks. S&M will make the call about Quinn’s ‘18 future, not you or me. TBH, nothing would make me happier than to see Quinn return to All Pro status.

Both of the above are just my opinions, no more, no less. Feel free to accept or reject them as you choose.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Running
Passing
Scoring
Defending run
Defending pass
Scoring defense
Turnover differential
ST punting
ST kicking
ST return game (Cooper)
ST kick coverage
ST punt coverage

As long as we keep playing, "One-Game-at-a-Time!" and maintain the "We-Not-Me" Team attitude we will go all the way to the Super Bowl!!