The X-Factor Pirate Radio Podcast: It's the warm, engaging, fun -X- today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You don't anticipate me using many more happy intro tunes, do you?
I think it's pretty well established that I'm just not a warm, engaging person.
It's my thing now, apparently.

https://www.upvenue.com/article/1357-top-10-songs-to-listen-to-when-you-re-angry.html

Yes, I anticipate you being in a happy mood through much of the season because of how well the Rams are going to do. If it turns out I'm wrong then just stick with the Cure or any of the other depressing, mopey, shoegaze bands. I hate that crap btw. Life's already tough enough without listening to music that'll make you feel even worse.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, I anticipate you being in a happy mood through much of the season because of how well the Rams are going to do. If it turns out I'm wrong then just stick with the Cure or any of the other depressing, mopey, shoegaze bands. I hate that crap btw. Life's already tough enough without listening to music that'll make you feel even worse.
I anticipate being happy too. It just doesn't come across like that with me for some reason.

buddy.gif

…..

Legend
The call ins and questions are a good idea. I have no doubt you could add lib an entire segment if you needed to, or you could set the segment up beforehand.. Either way, seems like a natural progression for X-Factor Pirate Radio....if you can work it in.

…..

Legend
I'm thinking you can to go to the all new "Pirate Podcast Text Line" in the interum :snicker:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, let's try it then. While you guys are up there, leave a message or send me a text and I'll incorporate them into the next one.
I think I can download voice mails and insert them later.

828-808-2131