The Wife just ticked-me-Off!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams start there next set of OTA's today, and I was Planning on going to see them today, because my wife is Off and I would have access to the car! And she said " No", sorry, I have some important errands to run!! :seizure:After 42 years of Marrage, this is how she treats me!! :headexplosion:WOW! Time for a divorce!!:argue::banghead::deadhorse:

Nah! I'll just have to wait and dig up some photos! What do you all expect to see over the next few days!?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I expect to see you go buy an old vehicle good enough to get you to OTAs!!!! Ain't nobody got time to hear the wife say NO!!!:yess:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Terrible news Dave!

You need to take a page from my book and be such an pain in the @$$ that she wants you gone. :p

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Steal a car. It would be worth it.

More advice;

Don't listen to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
FD663952-9BF5-4050-8F94-BFA2E4D5CDDC_zpswqvkcjbb.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Tell her to drop you off while running errands and pick you up when she's done. Boom.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Karma Dave me ol mucker!

I'm really starting to hate these London Games! they may call them "Home Games" for the Rams, But that's BS!!!!!! Every year until we get our New Stadium!? WHY!!?!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@DaveFan'51 I have a Rolls Canardly I can sell you...It rolls down one hill and can hardly make it up the next.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The Rams start there next set of OTA's today, and I was Planning on going to see them today, because my wife is Off and I would have access to the car! And she said " No", sorry, I have some important errands to run!! :seizure:After 42 years of Marrage, this is how she treats me!! :headexplosion:WOW! Time for a divorce!!:argue::banghead::deadhorse:

Nah! I'll just have to wait and dig up some photos! What do you all expect to see over the next few days!?

Simple solution, Dave.

Explain to her that it's her responsibility to run her danged errands on days other than your planned OTA observations!

OTA's are your errand and you have hundreds of us waiting to hear about it, dammit!

Seriously, congrats on the 42 years, man. Lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Tron already said it... but ...

Uber will set you free Brudda Dave. It's very easy, and it's cheap.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Water & reports from the gallery .

Some solid practices for once. What a difference a season makes. I like the way McVay brings these guys in. He makes them think & figure it out. Fisher was always a control freak.
McVay had these guys reading defense or offense & just playing.
D. Williams changed things up & players had to figure out who was on there side of the ball first.

If I was in town , I'd give you a ride. Just because it would cool to check out & on the way. I'll miss the whole week.

bnw

Pro Bowler

She probably hid your keys in the laundry cause she knew you wouldn't find it there!;):snicker:

Last edited:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
The Rams start there next set of OTA's today, and I was Planning on going to see them today, because my wife is Off and I would have access to the car! And she said " No", sorry, I have some important errands to run!! After 42 years of Marrage, this is how she treats me!! WOW! Time for a divorce!!

Did you think things would change after 42 years Dave? :cool:

__________________________________:giveup:
twL2NSL4ww-10.png

happy-wife-happy-life-min-300x300.jpg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
30 years last Monday for me Dave.

You gotta do what you gotta do

Congrats on 42 years!

DaveFan'51