The Why Game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why does the coaching staff continue to put Chris Givens on kick returns? Tre Mason did it in college. Why not activate him to get him some playing time?

Why does our team continue to get penalized week in and week out an nothing is done about it?

Why would you go for it on 4th down when your up 21-7 instead of making it a 3 score game once again?

Why aren't we getting any sacks?

Why was Dez Bryant so wide open?

Why isn't Austin Davis the official starter?

Why do the Rams break our hearts every year?

If you can answer these questions or want to join in on the fun, be my guest.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Givens on kick returns:

image.jpg

Athos

Legend
Karma from the treatment of Kurt Warner.

That's what I always fall back to.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
why are the refs blatantly trying to sabotage the rams? who knows but I can't watch anymore live rams games. ruins the entire day...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why does the coaching staff continue to put Chris Givens on kick returns? Tre Mason did it in college. Why not activate him to get him some playing time?

Givens is useful at WR...somewhat. Mason isn't useful yet at HB. Austin or Cunningham should be returning kicks.

Why does our team continue to get penalized week in and week out an nothing is done about it?

What can you do? Refs are gonna ref. And it seems like the only enjoyment they get out of reffing is through screwing the Rams.

Why would you go for it on 4th down when your up 21-7 instead of making it a 3 score game once again?

Because our OL had dominated the LOS thus far and 28-7 is better than 24-7. Plus, we would have had that first down had Britt not acted so foolishly on the play before. The decision wasn't wrong, I would have gone for it there. The play-call was the issue. Should have just ran a QB sneak or a FB dive or a power run to Stacy. Don't pull the OG and give them a gap to shoot.

Why aren't we getting any sacks?

Your guess is as good as mine. The DL played terribly today as pass rushers.

Why was Dez Bryant so wide open?

Rodney McLeod blew his assignment. Jenkins was supposed to hand Bryant off to McLeod who had the deep middle and pick-up the crosser, Williams. McLeod tried to out-smart Romo and jump the crosser.

ShaneFalco

For the starting qb.

Its what billicheat does on the pats with his injury list.

Dont give the opposing team a QB to prepare for.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For the starting qb.

Its what billicheat does on the pats with his injury list.

Dont give the opposing team a QB to prepare for.

Problem is that Davis is the guy teams are going to be concerned about when they look at the film of this offense. Hill makes smart and safe decisions, but is much less dangerous. Davis, meanwhile, is much more aggressive when he gets the looks he wants and gives his WRs a chance to win contested balls, takes shots downfield, etc. He is also more difficult to corral from a DL perspective with his feel for the rush.

If I'm the Eagles, I'm preparing for Davis. And I'll be surprised if Hill isn't given an additional week to heal, letting the kid get the start vs Philly. The way he's playing makes using the injury report to give him another look the smart call.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Givens is one of the worst players on this team IMO. How many times will he bring it out of the end zone only to get worse starting yardage? We should order the other guy back there to tackle him if he tries to run out. Or a sniper. (That's supposed to be blue font)

Because as a team, our intelligence is not high.

Because Fisher wanted to win the game. 28-7 sucks the life out of the Cowboys. Poor play call, and poor execution.

The rest are a ?.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Givens is one of the worst players on this team IMO. How many times will he bring it out of the end zone only to get worse starting yardage? We should order the other guy back there to tackle him if he tries to run out. Or a sniper. (That's supposed to be blue font)

Because as a team, our intelligence is not high.

Because Fisher wanted to win the game. 28-7 sucks the life out of the Cowboys. Poor play call, and poor execution.

The rest are a ?.
The team IQ being so bad is disappointing. Part of that is due to the fact that we have such a young team. But when you want to win based on playing great D, special teams and running the ball you can't make a ton of mistakes, because it is then hard to make up for it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodney McLeod blew his assignment. Jenkins was supposed to hand Bryant off to McLeod who had the deep middle and pick-up the crosser, Williams. McLeod tried to out-smart Romo and jump the crosser.

I don't even know what he was thinking. Romo didn't pump fake, hadn't let go of the ball. Why was he trying to jump the route? Baffling.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Romo shouldn't have even thrown that ball... if Langford wasn't so blatanly held, he would have sacked him.