The Which Player Poll In The Margin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I voted Zac Stacy but am heartened that the distribution is the way it is, Bailey,Tavon Zac,Ogletree getting votes this could be one of "those " draft classes NFL network makes a "number"

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I voted for Stacy too but could have gone with any of the others you mentioned. He!!, Barrett Jones could win a starting gig and have the greatest impact (more quietly) of them all opening holes for Stacy and protecting Sam so he can get the ball to Austin and Bailey.

I liked Snead's first draft class (with a couple of exceptions) but this one has the potential to be a home run on every pick.

Went for 'Tree, another season as our leading tackler and forcing turnovers.

Could have easily gone for Stacy with his 1,400+ yard season (assuming we bring back Saffold and draft an OG/OT).

Could have gone with Rock Stedy who I think will be the teams leading receiver (assuming we don't draft anyone).

Could have gone with Austin who I think now that he's learnt how to catch the ball will have a few home runs.

McDonald is only going to get better.

And who knows Jones may be forced into a starting role if we only draft 1 O lineman until Long is healthy and end up flourishing, He's certainly got the brain and work ethic for it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah you guys get it,that was a pretty damned good draft

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I voted Stedman Bailey. Zac Stacy, Alec Ogletree, and Tavon Austin had their impacts, and I expect them to get better. So I went with the guy that showed he could play in this league but hasn't made the consistent 16 game impact (outside STs).

Barrett Jones is too much of an unknown, hope he can make his way to a starting spot.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Barrett Jones is too much of an unknown, hope he can make his way to a starting spot.

Unknown for sure, but I gave him my vote on the assumption that at least Dahl, and maybe Saffold don't return. I can envision him make a great OG then moving to C in 2015.