The "Where to watch the game" conundrum...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
OK... I'm torn. Do I wanna watch the game at home with the Wifey? OR....Us find a local bar that might actually have lots of Rams fans. That there is the crux of the problem. I don't KNOW a Rams heavy bar in the Huntington Beach area. I've researched it a bit on google, but nada. Any ideas?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always at home...I pay way too close attention and get way to angry to be out in public....only way I leave my couch is if i can actually attend the game

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Always at home...I pay way too close attention and get way to angry to be out in public....only way I leave my couch is if i can actually attend the game

Funny you mention that! We were discussing that fact at work. When I'm out I have to behave myself to a degree...LOL. Add to that, I don't traumatize and scar the fuck out of my dog.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I have been thrown out of many a whiner fans homes watching Rams-whiner games. Come to think of it I've been thrown out of quite a few places watching Rams games lol. My mother used to swear she could hear me during Rams games when I lived about 2 blocks away.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

These 3 are right in HB, we go to them all. Just have never seen a large Ram following in them. That's kinda what I was asking about. Thanks though! We might just end up at Fitzgeralds in HB, our local spot.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Says my wife never!! She cannot stand football

That's a bummer.

OK...I figured it out. Getting old really sux, I clean forgot about a Rams bar I went to last month..LOL. Was at a UCI practice and they had a function after at the Stag Bar and Kitchen in Newport Beach. The place was awesome. So I just called them to verify that they were calling themselves a "Rams" bar, and got the big Affirmative!