The weasel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Nate the weasel of fantasy focus says the rams offense will end the year ranked in bottom ten in points and yards, what do you guys think? And Matthew Berry says around 17th.

RustyRay

Rookie
His name is Nate the weasel? I think he is an idiot...first for letting himself be called that, or naming himself that...

And he obviously has no clue what he is talking about...17 is closer imo..but still a bit low to me..

Ill bet the Rams O ends up in the top 15.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RustyRay said:
His name is Nate the weasel? I think he is an idiot...first for letting himself be called that, or naming himself that...

And he obviously has no clue what he is talking about...17 is closer imo..but still a bit low to me..

Ill bet the Rams O ends up in the top 15.
Matthew Berry named him that, it's a running joke that celebrities call him a weasel. The weasel always hates on the rams. He really thinks Bradford is bad. I am so ready for Sam to shut these fools up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Never heard of him. :neh:

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Lol. He thinks he is fantasy guru. Host of fantasy focus on espn.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
X said:

Lol. He thinks he is fantasy guru. Host of fantasy focus on espn.
Well, stupid name aside, I don't think he's accurate. I don't think we'll be top 10 or anything, but certainly not bottom 10. I think Matthew Berry is closer to being right than "the weasel."