THE WARREN SAPP CHAT IS UP !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Mr. Sapp

What an honor. Thank you for taking time to discuss football with some fans of a former mortal enemy, haha.

What similarities do you see between the defensive scheme that Gregg Williams runs in LA, and the Tampa 2 that you played in? They both seem geared toward flexibility against run or pass, just going about it a bit differently maybe.

Also, I know you and Brett Fav(ruh) had a strong mutual respect for each other on the field, and there were some great sound bites of you two jawing at each other during games. Is he someone you still stay in touch with outside of football?

Thanks again!
Scott

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hey Warren,
You been a part of some great defenses in Tampa --
What do you think is keeping our Ram defense from being truly great?
Thanks!
Andrew

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
well, since we're being direct....
Warren, how much were those ho's trying to charge you anyways?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks Warren "QBK" Sapp for taking time out to chat with us here at ROD. I'm glad you made it back safe from your boating adventure with our Selassie. You know he was responsible for your SB ring almost going in the drink? I think it was some of that mad Rastafarian voodoo in action.

I'd like to ask you of all the awards you have won as a result of your football playing days, which are you the most proud of and are there any awards that you think you should of won that you didn't? Are there any awards that you didn't win that might have been a goal of yours? Thanks again for taking time with us.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Warren, first off thanks for taking the time to answer a few questions. My question is... Do you think the league is going to continue making rule changes to increase player safety? It's a violent game and I understand the safety part, but some of the current rules make it hard for officials to interpret on a consistent basis. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks again!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Mr. Sapp,

1. How would you rank the teams in the NFC West by the end of 2016?

2. Do you have any information on the new Rams stadium whether they're going to change from artificial turf to natural grass?

3. Considering each NFL team's Offensive and Defensive system, which team(s) do you see has a better fit to maximize their talent based on their personnel that they currently have?

4. Which division has the most talent and best coaching, and may represent in the 2017 Superbowl?

Thanks for your time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello Mr. Sapp.
It's still a wound that won't heal for me and many others. I know Kurt is always diplomatic and Marshall was no-nonsense about his belief that Super Bowl 36 was stolen from us. "They knew what plays were coming..." he said , or something close to it..So...
1. From your perspective being a player in the NFL then, was Bill Bellicheat and the stinking Patriots guilty as sin, and should they be executed? btw..blue font means that we are joking...sort of...:rockon:

Name
rick
Warren. It was always stunning to me that your great '99 Bucs Defense held possibly the Best Offensive team EVER- the Greatest Show on Turf '99 Rams to just 3 measly points midway through the 4th Quarter before Warner to Proehl happened, when those Rams were routinely putting up 40 pts a game. Were you confident going in to that game you guys could do just that, or were you as stunned as I was. Thanks.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Mr. Sapp.

Really cool of you to stop by here. It was actually those epic clashes with the Rams that got me into football in the first place. My father has been a die hard Bucs fan ever sense they entered the league and a really big fan of yours. So I gotta take this opportunity to ask you if you would be willing to do a personal shot out on here to him and I could show him. His name is John Sears. Thanks for your time.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Thanks for doing this for us Warren, you the man!
1. What were your words after Proehl made that catch in 99-00 nfc championship?
2. Lived in Tampa the year the Bucs won it all, what was it like playing for Gruden as opposed to other coaches? Was he the difference to getting you guys to the football promise land?
3. Who in your eyes is the best player on defense playing the game today, regardless of position?
Thanks again for taking the time.
#AllAboutTheU

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Mr. Sapp I was always a huge fan of your game. Recently the Rams drafted a guy who has been compared to you, Aaron Donald. What do you think about him? Do you think that is a fair comparison? Thanks for your time!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Warren Sapp, one of the first (non-Ram) players I knew by name growing up!

My question is, being a former media guy, how do you feel the media is treating the game these days? I find it incredibly annoying, focusing on what happens in court over the field, over analyzing by twisting stats this way and that, etc. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks for doing this!

-Angry Ram

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Thank you for taking the time to answer our little questions! Two more if you have time:

1. What's your thoughts on Pro Football Focus, founded by a guy who never even played football even as a kid, now treated as the authority on grading players? Do you or other players buy into the PFF grades at all or is it just for media and fans? Do you think it dumbs down the game by substituting a lazy grade in place of expert analysis from those like you who actually played the game?

2. Howie Long once went after the 49ers o-line coach in the locker room tunnel after a game because the 49ers o-line were such legendary dirty knee-cutters... was there any particular player or team o-line that you faced that you felt played especially dirty or cheap?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Mr. Sapp,
Thank you for your time and for putting up with my dad and brothers on that fishing trip.

Who was the best running back you ever played?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Mr. Sapp:

Can you give an example of what it was like to play for Gruden? The fans all know him as Chucky - but was he really as intense as he looked on the sideline or was he just a strange dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.