The Walking Dead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Welp after half ass watching the 1st season years ago when it first aired, I spent a week and a halfs time this past month and fully watched all of the first three seasons The Walking Dead....Just in time for season 4! (or 3.5 whatever).

Excited about it, I think next week it starts. Any Walking Dead fans?

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone want to see the DeadYourSelf app for Walking dead? hahaha Me as Zombie

BBpUg9UCUAAA9SE.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hells yeah I watch that show!

It's like a zombie movie that never ends. Doesn't get much better than that.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Hells yeah I watch that show!

It's like a zombie movie that never ends. Doesn't get much better than that.

:plus1:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My 3 sons never miss it. I have stayed away so far, but I'm going to have to watch and catch up. My boys have been trying to tell me that I'm missing-out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol! That app is the balls.

Here's me (first attempt anyway)

PMR5i8z.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I love the show, my girlfriend is hooked on it too, great show. Often times I get frustrated thinking about how much better at surviving I would be, but either way. Pretty excited for the return next Sunday.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I watch it. I hate the mid-season break (did I ever tell anyone how much I hate the Bye week?), so the last 2 seasons I've DVR'd the first batch but don't watch it until the second half starts. I'll be catching up soon.

Vault 82

Rookie
I was really excited about The Walking Dead before the first season started. Then somehow, I ended up missing the whole first season, and believe it or not to this day I still haven't watched one episode. lol. I almost feel like its just too late to start now. But maybe one day I will.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Vault 82 said:
I was really excited about The Walking Dead before the first season started. Then somehow, I ended up missing the whole first season, and believe it or not to this day I still haven't watched one episode. lol. I almost feel like its just too late to start now. But maybe one day I will.

First season is short. AMC is running a marathon next weekend, perfect time to get caught up. :ww:

Vault 82

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
Vault 82 said:

First season is short. AMC is running a marathon next weekend, perfect time to get caught up. :ww:

Thanks for the heads up! I may just have to take advantage.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This show seems to have a LOT of fans right now!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dead yourself app rocks....

Attachments

• dead.JPG
    dead.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 143

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So.... Flash forward.....
The Walking Dead SERIES finale is next Sunday
Anyone out there still watching?
I somehow managed to keep up, not that I watch too intently, but am curious as to how they end the show. My only guess is that it wont really be an ending,

Tano

Legend
So.... Flash forward.....
The Walking Dead SERIES finale is next Sunday
Anyone out there still watching?
I somehow managed to keep up, not that I watch too intently, but am curious as to how they end the show. My only guess is that it wont really be an ending,
I think I gave up after 5 seasons

It was the same shit over and over

I was excited when they found a person who had a cure for the walking dead virus to only find out it was a fake. I pretty much gave up after that season.