The Walking Dead season 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I think I’ve finally had enough of this show. It’s always felt like it was stringing the viewer along with promising starts to a season but then followed by a few episodes of nothing before an exciting finale. Rinse and repeat.

But the start to this season has been poor. Not sure I can be bothered with it anymore.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm here to help with that if need be. :)

I have only seen the first episode but will get caught up online.
I think if you just watch the 1st episode 3 times you will be all caught up. Lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree.
The show is awful.
I waited 3 weeks to see what was up. Watched all 3 episodes, and was bored to tears. Longest gun fight in history.
Cant believe they stretched it out over 3 entire episodes and it still aint done.
Judith is like 4 now, she was a baby last season and Maggie still isnt showing signs of being pregnant.
Where do they keep getting all the bullets and gas??

It was just last season when Eugene was realizing a dire need for bullets. Now they stand behind cars with automatic weapons above their head randomly spraying them like they have an endless supply.

Great point on Maggie and Judith btw. Too funny.

I have been fast forwarding through lots of scenes. Some of the drawn out gunfight, All of Rick's fantasy of the future where he looks like Aragorn at the end of the 'Return of the King', and Aaron's touching death and later modified ending, were all intolerable filler.

I keep watching but with every predictable turn I lose interest. I think I keep hoping for a return of riveting moments like the cannibal line up, or Rick ripping the bikers throat out in Zombielike fashion. Instead we get the new moral compass in Jesus, with his ridiculous idea to bring any army of Saviors inside the gates, and the show handing the priest to Negan, when no human on earth would have risked their life to save Jeffrey. I have to quit hanging onto the past when watching the show would have me on the edge of my seat.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Possible spoilers:

The scene in this latest episode where Jesus and Morgan were fighting really got on my tits. The constant moralising gets boring. I don’t care! We watch it for zombies and bad guys with baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire (who we’ve barely seen so far).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was just last season when Eugene was realizing a dire need for bullets. Now they stand behind cars with automatic weapons above their head randomly spraying them like they have an endless supply.

Great point on Maggie and Judith btw. Too funny.

I have been fast forwarding through lots of scenes. Some of the drawn out gunfight, All of Rick's fantasy of the future where he looks like Aragorn at the end of the 'Return of the King', and Aaron's touching death and later modified ending, were all intolerable filler.

I keep watching but with every predictable turn I lose interest. I think I keep hoping for a return of riveting moments like the cannibal line up, or Rick ripping the bikers throat out in Zombielike fashion. Instead we get the new moral compass in Jesus, with his ridiculous idea to bring any army of Saviors inside the gates, and the show handing the priest to Negan, when no human on earth would have risked their life to save Jeffrey. I have to quit hanging onto the past when watching the show would have me on the edge of my seat.
Probably took me an hour to zip thru 3 episodes.
I agree with everything you said.
Rick cant kill when he was farmer, he got over it. Morgan couldnt kill, he got over it. Carol couldnt kill, she got over it. Now it's Jesus turn? Gimme a break. No way you bring the saviors inside, just let them go if you dont want to kill them.
Ever since the group headed to Terminus, the show has gone down hill

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jumped the shark

I remember waiting a week to see the conclusion of that episode when I was a kid.
But even then, at age 11, I was like ... "Why the leather jacket? You're in the ocean."

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I remember waiting a week to see the conclusion of that episode when I was a kid.
But even then, at age 11, I was like ... "Why the leather jacket? You're in the ocean."

Did the Fonz ever appear without the jacket?

It was iconic. And I think it inspired Micheal Jacksons popular jacket.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Dunno. But by that point, I think we all got it. He likes leather.
He could have taken it off when he donned a bathing suit tho. :ROFLMAO:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dunno. But by that point, I think we all got it. He likes leather.
He could have taken it off when he donned a bathing suit tho. :ROFLMAO:

LOL it's in the Smithsonian

attachment.php

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thru 4 episodes.
Seriously could have consolidated the first 4 in to about 15 minutes

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This show has become unwatchable.

Horrible dialogue and too many bad actors.

First 4 episodes and I'm pretty well out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This show has become unwatchable.

Horrible dialogue and too many bad actors.

First 4 episodes and I'm pretty well out.
Yeah, I'm feeling the same way.
There's just something so contrived about this season.

BTW, where the fuck did Jerry come from when he split that dude in two?
There was a fence behind that guy that nobody could get through.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah, I'm feeling the same way.
There's just something so contrived about this season.

BTW, where the freak did Jerry come from when he split that dude in two?
There was a fence behind that guy that nobody could get through.

That was SO stupid. Who believes that a person can get split in two like that?

This seems fake, they need new writers or this show will go right down the tank.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Keeping this thread derailed just like TWD this season, in the first few episodes of Happy Days that the Fonz appeared in, he wore the jacket pictured below.
fonz.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About to take mid season break and almost nothing has happened yet.....